Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] How To Retain Balance And Have Pvp!

Tesseract_The_Pariah

Excellent idea. I'm sure those few poor souls at DE, responsible for weapon/frame balancing, are crawing for twice the work for questionable increase of pvp crowd. Don't forget that with said increase comes substantial rise in whining, threats and so on. It is for a reason, that they don't intend to touch on pvp balance ever, it just comes as an optional mode to shut the loudest whiners up.

P.S. My informanion on their intention to abandon all attempts to balance pvp may be outdated, but it still claims much sence.

Edited by Deicul

Excellent idea. I'm sure those few poor souls at DE, responsible for weapon/frame balancing, are crawing for twice the work for questionable increase of pvp crowd. Don't forget that with said increase comes substantial rise in whining, threats and so on. It is for a reason, that they don't intend to touch on pvp balance ever, it just comes as an optional mode to shut the loudest whiners up.

P.S. My informanion on their intention to abandon all attempts to balance pvp may be outdated, but it still claims much sence.

Their don't have enough resource from what i remember.

But you see, people who like pvp are going to *@##$ and moan about it and force the devs to actually address it.  When they have time, just use this method.  Or use it when the whining gets too loud to work on PVE!

But you see, people who like pvp are going to $#*(@ and moan about it and force the devs to actually address it.  When they have time, just use this method.  Or use it when the whining gets too loud to work on PVE!

you guys still dont get how big they plan to make this game pvp was allways in mind from the 7 years ago

Has that crashed and burned yet? They're just out to milk as much money as they can, you can tell by the new sponsor packs or whatever being so similar to the founders packs.

Hush, little one.  You know nothing of the things you speak.

?? What?

When COD got patched some developers got death threats on twitter, and all the patch did was adjust 3 weapons fire rates.

But you see, people who like pvp are going to $#*(@ and moan about it and force the devs to actually address it.  When they have time, just use this method.  Or use it when the whining gets too loud to work on PVE!

Or ignore said people, which are a proven minority of playerbase. I fear that pvp balance attempts sooner or later will creep in pve portion of the game which is a no-no for me.

P.s. All those topics regarding 'Wah,waah, I quits warframes' could be also considered a threat. I meant those, not 'i'll kill your dog and F*** it's corpse' threats.

Edited by Deicul