The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas Expectations

Lyphian

Not gonna de-rail this thread

On topic: I want a event that lasts for 12 days (12 days of christmas). It should have a new tileset where there's ALOT more snow, and enemies there wear christmas colors. Also fancy christmas weapons...and no not a weapon like giving us the kraken on valentines day...that didn't even make sense to me why have a non valentine weapon on valentines day :/

Here's what I want for christmas... bugfixes lots of bugfixes and maybe handspring + retribution for my mod collection.

Edit: And maybe a proper shotgun that isn't event exclusive or Mastery Rank 10 weapons that would be nice as well.

Edited by Karitori

I never said my believes or opinions are facts, or are you saying I'm wrong in saying there are people incapable of playing right now even thought they want to? They broke something in this latest patch that causes some people lots and lots of crashes. 

I seriously saw someone tell someone who suffer form continuous crashes to "Stop complaining and leave the forums" is that not toxic behavior? 

I am pessimistic and I think for a good reason.

I think the reason behind the "toxic community" is that the vocal minority in warframe are in two parties. Either because they are dissatisfied with the game, or they are here to shout at those who are dissatisfied with the game.

Many warframe players are content, but the majority don't venture onto the forums because they have nothing good or bad to say or because they will be caught up in the flame wars that is the forums.

Being pessimistic or optimistic is not extremely helpful on the forums, providing unbiased feedback is.

The fact that the most recent update introduced crashes that has rendered some people to play should encourage DE not to release updates just before the weekend. Arguments between the two parties just cause threads to become locked down and the bigger issues being ignored.

I never said my believes or opinions are facts, or are you saying I'm wrong in saying there are people incapable of playing right now even thought they want to? They broke something in this latest patch that causes some people lots and lots of crashes. 

I seriously saw someone tell someone who suffer form continuous crashes to "Stop complaining and leave the forums" is that not toxic behavior? 

A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a flight
And soon, Miss Traitor Lotus
Was speaking by my side,
The Moa was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
He got into a tesla trap
And then we got upsot.

Jingle cells, jingle cells,
Jingle all the way.
Oh! what fun it is to slay
From a one-Raptor open drop ship!
Jingle all the way;
In a one-Raptor open drop ship!

A day or two ago,
The story I must tell
I went out on the void,
And out the map I fell;
A Loki was teleporting by
In a one-Rhino open sleigh,
He laughed as there I sprawling lie,
But quickly charged away.

Jingle all the way.
From a one-Raptor open drop ship!
Jingle all the way;
In a one-Raptor open drop ship!

Now the ground is black
Go it while you're new,
Take the Lotus tonight
and sing this Xini song;
Just get to Eris soon
Two Volt Speed as his speed
Hitch him to an open sleigh
And crack! you'll take the lead.

arguing with each others wont solve anything till u keep the positive side up in you but its better the least as long your adjusting the situation its better hope the best in future it will be fine or better because present won't change things for you till you have the patience to keep continuing reasonably.please don't say i am completely trying to be optimistic to your opposite nature because we all learn and adjust the situation and keep discussing how to deal but its also fine with being pessimistic sometimes but please don't be overboard for it and then i can't help you on that if you are.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I would like a mission involving story and dialogue that advances Warframe's story beyond, we are ninjas working for lotus cause lotus thinks grineer and corpus are bad guys and infested is just there, too bad for them, that is understandable in one of the many languages spoken on earth.

An advent calendar-event with a new gift each day! auha7Br.gif Not too much to ask, right?! Yule-tide themed badges, snowballs (gear, like the fireworks), decorations and music for the dojo, double affinity-days, bad Santa-boss, crates looking like presents etc.

I do seriously need a mistletoe badge though. And a snowflake badge! I ...really want that.

i want people to stop posting topics asking for ups. 

also i wish people would stop posting suggestions in general discussion when they are trying to give feedback.

oh and my last wish.. i wish people would learn to read the stickies.