Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Seriously With The Cc

Qynchou

Seriously, this is just plain stupid, Tennos have 0 immunity for CC over time, i can get knocked down WHILE im down already, thats just plain dumb.

You can easily getstunlocked by a couple of leapers or ancients, its $&*&*#(%&, do something about it.

I wouldnt complain if it wasnt just plain dumb. I understand it has to be hard by it shouldnt be: oh heres an infested wave, go make a sammich while you die.

Seriously, this is just plain stupid, Tennos have 0 immunity for CC over time, i can get knocked down WHILE im down already, thats just plain dumb.

You can easily getstunlocked by a couple of leapers or ancients, its $&*&*#(%&, do something about it.

I wouldnt complain if it wasnt just plain dumb. I understand it has to be hard by it shouldnt be: oh heres an infested wave, go make a sammich while you die.

I know you're frustrated, but in the mean time, try to learn how to dodge the infested attacks so they can't stun you. I melee infested almost exclusively and hardly ever get stunned, and never more than once in a row. Just dodge away from them after attacking and don't let them gang up on you. Move sideways when a leaper starts to jump and roll away when a runner goes into his pre-exploding animation. Chargers are a little harder but if you don't stand in front of them for too long, they can't stunlock you.

I know you're frustrated, but in the mean time, try to learn how to dodge the infested attacks so they can't stun you. I melee infested almost exclusively and hardly ever get stunned, and never more than once in a row. Just dodge away from them after attacking and don't let them gang up on you. Move sideways when a leaper starts to jump and roll away when a runner goes into his pre-exploding animation. Chargers are a little harder but if you don't stand in front of them for too long, they can't stunlock you.

Since I just posted about stunlock being annoying, I have to say that avoiding stagger/stun/knockdown isn't the hard part; eventually you just get knocked down. I find this game to be super easy, and yes, I melee infected almost exclusively including all ancients and chargers. But sometimes, if the RNGs and clouds align, the stream of runners exploding might just catch you and endlessly explode and never allow you to get up again. Or the ancient disruptor might just strong arm you over and over till you die. This game is really easy, and yet sometimes you can go from full health and shields to death from one enemy due to stun lock.

We can basically agree on two things any time stun lock comes up, just to get it out of the way: 1) we know stunlock needs to be changed. 2) No one has trouble avoiding stun lock on a normal basis.

Even games built around stunning don't allow stun lock because it's a terrible thing to do.

^ I haven't seen regular melee attacks stagger ancients for a while. I have to charge my scindo to stagger them. Fortunately, I can stunlock them like this, and it's easy as long as a runner doesn't catch me right as I'm done swinging since that's the split second where you can actually stagger a scindo user.

Normal attack spam with dual zorens effectively stunlocked ancients while I spammed critical hits. Many of which hit them in the head as they bent over torwards me.

However the dagger thing I believe resulted from the change to daggers ignoring armor. They also apparently don't count for the swordsman optional objective to get melee kills either for some reason.

Edited by UkyoSonoda

Since I just posted about stunlock being annoying, I have to say that avoiding stagger/stun/knockdown isn't the hard part; eventually you just get knocked down. I find this game to be super easy, and yes, I melee infected almost exclusively including all ancients and chargers. But sometimes, if the RNGs and clouds align, the stream of runners exploding might just catch you and endlessly explode and never allow you to get up again. Or the ancient disruptor might just strong arm you over and over till you die. This game is really easy, and yet sometimes you can go from full health and shields to death from one enemy due to stun lock.

We can basically agree on two things any time stun lock comes up, just to get it out of the way: 1) we know stunlock needs to be changed. 2) No one has trouble avoiding stun lock on a normal basis.

Even games built around stunning don't allow stun lock because it's a terrible thing to do.

You can easily get out of a lock by spamming your frame's one escape ability.

And if you see an Ancient while a pile-up is coming or you are in one.... just walk away like Lord Humungus says.