The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Conservation dosen't reward right amount of solaris standing.

Nneevor

Like in the topic title. I've hunted multiple pobbers, virminks an bolarolas in one go, I've started with 45k solaris standing and 26k daily cap; after all the hunting in-mission progress check showed I should have 71k standing, instead after entering Fortuna i've only had 62k, but ALL 26k cap used (so cap at 0), meaning 8k standing was somehow "lost" during transition from Orb Vallis to Fortuna. This was also second time it happened, a day before I've been hunting kubrodons with a friend, once again used up all 26k daily standing cap, in-mission progress check showed I should have 51k standing, after entering fortuna ive only had 45k. Number of tags awarded also dosen't match number of successfull captures.

I was just going to report the same issue. I´ve hunted pobbers and had 44k standing so i returned to Fortuna and had 38k so i went out again and got to 44k and when i returned i had 40k then once again and now i´ll hopefuly keep 44k
Although i haven´t had the issue with not getting tags

So I've went out and did some testing with conservation hunting bolarolas with Ivara. Starting conditions were: 27k daily standing cap, 45 340 US standing, active resource booster.

I've made following captures: 3 spotted/good for 750 standing /1, 2250 total; 4 spotted/perfect for 1k/1 4k total and 1 thorny/good for 1875.

In mission progress check showed i should have +8125 standing (correct), 61 590 total (incorrect) and 14 spotted tags (correct) 2 thorny tags (correct). On entering Fortuna mission sumary displayed +8125 standing, 53 465 total (correct), 14 spotted tags, 2 thorny tags, daily cap available 18 875 (correct).

It seems in-mission progress check, for whatever reason, adds earned standing to predicted total twice and displays wrong total standing.