Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]KickBot Needs to be Removed or Changed.

Cirayu

twice in one day, I have been suspended for 5 minutes ( minimum) each, with:

1 -  NO message from the bot, I did not have "do not disturb" mode on.

2 - No Chat moderators online

3 - No Reason for the chat suspensions.

My 1st chat suspension I was suspended for 5 minutes for saying "OwO? What's this?"

My 2nd chat suspension I was suspended for Minimum 5 minutes as chat was silent for 30 minutes was for "I think we should petition to remove Kickbot as it's buggy" I have screenshot evidence that I was not messaged by the Bot. Screenshot evidence that the Chat continued to talk While I was suspended. 

This needs to be Fixed  as it's just a Broken and buggy system.  Once I got suspended for 24h for saying "Latin" - I kid you not.  JUST latin. 

There is a REALLY simple solution for this - make a chat without a bot, and make a chat with a both,  the chat without a bot is off by default So that new players don't stumble in,  and the Chat without a bot doesn't randomly suspend players without messaging them.

It's a bot, there's going to be false positives here and there, it's 5 minutes, go do a mission, come back, rejoin chat. Not a big deal. If anything it should be removing more messages as was evident after Prime Time this last week where a mass of people started spamming calling Reb and the rest of the team some pretty unfriendly things.

16 hours ago, Schiegirl said:

It's a bot, there's going to be false positives here and there, it's 5 minutes, go do a mission, come back, rejoin chat. Not a big deal. If anything it should be removing more messages as was evident after Prime Time this last week where a mass of people started spamming calling Reb and the rest of the team some pretty unfriendly things.

it wouldn't matter if the bot actually did its job, but it doesn't kick a majority of people asking for help in missions,  and as I said -  twice for no reason.