Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Chargers Have Been Toned Down...

Qeveren

That's weird, as long as I'm not playing at Lares*, they don't seem to stagger me nearly as much now. I was in MP with a friend and just stood there while three or four of them beat on me and I never even twitched. Maybe I've been breathing too much Toxic Ancient. oO

* Those guys at Larry's place are FREAKS, man!

Edited by Qeveren

That's weird, as long as I'm not playing at Lares*, they don't seem to stagger me nearly as much now. I was in MP with a friend and just stood there while three or four of them beat on me and I never even twitched. Maybe I've been breathing too much Toxic Ancient. oO

* Those guys at Larry's place are FREAKS, man!

This is how they've always worked. People tend to exaggerate their abiliity to stunlock you.

They do seem to stagger less but maybe that's cause I'm moving around more. Anyway, what really needs to be toned down is their sound file. Seriously, it sounds buggy as hell when there's several of them. I can't play infested missions without getting so annoyed that I close the game after finishing a level.

They toned down their turning ability a while back which makes them extremely easy to kill if you have the ability to run pass them.

And i dont know if this was there from the start but if they dont hit straight on, if you are moving and you get hit from the side, it sort turns into a glancing shot which you take some damage but are not staggered.