Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vertical Vs Horizontal Wall-Run: We Need Better Detection.

Xylia

Since I've been farming Corpus Ships for credits on my newbie account (which is now using Rhino), there's this one loot room that always annoys me. I want to get to it, because it has a load of credits (which is what said account needs right now more than anything, because the Shade Blueprint costs 100k and it takes awhile at 8k per mission), but the stupid wall-running mechanic keeps giving me grief.

I hate rooms in where you have to do multiple vertical wall runs (run up one wall, flip to another wall run up that wall, flip back to the first wall, etc).

If you don't have your camera pointed EXACTLY at the wall, half of your time your character decides "HURR HURR I'M GOING TO RUN HORIZONTALLY HURR HURR!" and then you have to repeat the whole thing all over again.

Could we increase the leniency/boundary/threshold where the camera thinks the difference between horizontal and vertical wall-run should be? Not everybody can spin their camera in an exact 180 in the time it takes their character to flip to the other wall. I could see triggering a horizontal wall-run if I were looking way to the side, but if I'm looking somewhat close to the wall in front of me, I very damn well want a vertical wall-run, not a horizontal one.'

Also, can that loot room in the corpus ship be tweaked a little? It is hard as all nuts to catch that first wall as Rhino with no Rush mods. Also, the first wall you run up, for some reason it seems slippery or something because the game does not allow you to "grab" it for wall running as easily as most walls.

Edited by Xylia

If you want credits then do Void missions.

But yeah, easier parkour controls would be nice.

Yeah, I'll get right on that with my newbie account, sure thing.

lol.

Its just some of these parkour areas were clearly not designed with Rhino in mind.