Jump to content

Titania rework idea


Jabett
 Share

Recommended Posts

So basically, I'm annoyed cause the rework announced sounds super lazy, so uh here's my idea


Passive: Titania always has 6 active razorfly drones, enemies that come within x metres of titania gets marked by a razorfly. When enemies are killed by titania and her allies whilst marked, they drop a buff depending on the type (basically her 2 buffs drop when enemies came into range with titania and are killed)

Spellbind: mostly the same except with an 8m radius at max, and 15 seconds maximum duration.

Tribute: Expend your shields to refresh the number of razorflies that titania has, and healing the ones that are currently active. Allies within 25m gain 25% movement speed buff for 30s

Daze: Enemies marked by razorflies explode, removing their mark, knocking down enemies anddealing a % of the targets health as aoe blast damage, and marking 2 enemies for every 1 that detonated.

Razorwing: reduced energy cost on abilities (by at least 50%), affected by aviator and agility drift, buff the damage of the diwata to 350 damage, with a 25% critical chance and a 2.5 multiplier, and a 25% status chance.

Buff changes:

Dust: Razorfly jams enemy guns within a 25m radius of titania and allies for 20s

Thorns: Reduce incoming damage by 50% for titania and allies within 30m for 30s, the 50% of damage blocked is reflected back at the attackers

Entangle: Enemies within 25m of tiania are slowed by 30% (affected by power strength up to 75%) for 30s

Full Moon: 25% of all companion damage is dealt as true damage for 20s 

Edited by Jabett
Added changes to the buffs that titania receives
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...