The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Vallis not functioning correctly

A_Ticklish_Tomato

I wanted to do some missions on the Vallis for standing, but the problem started in the elevator. It took me 4 tries of leaving the vallis/the match crashing for me to actually be able to leave the elevator. After that, the trouble wasn't over. The entire mission was laggy and nothing ran smoothly. The objective HUD was completely broken, always being stuck on the first objective of that mission part (e.g. still saying 'Take Out The Drone' when it was already being hacked).

It's a miracle leaving the Vallis actually wen't ok, except for a minor bug, where my third person camera got locked in place after Esc'ing out of the Mission Summary screen, which was fixed by a quick double-tap of Esc. Problem was, after I double-tapped myself out of the camera lock, the elevator doors got stuck and wouldnt open, so I had to use the Fast Travel menu to get out of the elevator and into Fortuna.

With the help of some lovely people in Regional Chat, we determined that neither my PC or my internet connection were the issue, since they are both well above average.

Another odd thing is, that it only happens in the Vallis. I did a quick 10 wave Hydron run before I went to the Vallis, which showed no abnormalities in performance.