The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lag throughout the game without changing any settings or features

MistyLongPotato

Not sure who to submit this to because i don't normally experience this but the last two updates its been a common occurance, I would be doing anything at all (missions, loading, arsenal, etc.) and the game would dip as low as 1 to freezing up completely. I only bring this to attention because I have done nothing in-game or out of game to cause this to occur, I haven't seen this much performance drop happen at all in the past but I'm not sure if the update is the problem or something more dupious. Hopefully if its more on my end it can be drawn to my attention but if its a more widespread problem it is being investigated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having this issue and it's a recent occurrence. I believe it has something to do with connecting to the warframe network but I'm not sure. The game massively lags/freezes (seems like it's going to crash) when interacting with the invite player options or when accessing the star chart in a multiplayer mode. Setting the game to solo mode causes the star chart to load smoothly again. I have no idea if there is a setting/port/background program/driver that could be causing this, but it was fine a week or so ago.