Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Build My Gorgon!

TheViciousOne

Question

I got a Gorgon BP from the daily login rewards and have all the materials to build it. Keep getting a message every time I try to build it saying "You are not of sufficient rank to build this weapon." or something very close. The only mastery test I have done is the pistol one. I also have a Scindo being built at the moment, don't know if that is affecting it or if I can only build one thing at a time.

Do I really have to wait for a certain rank or the system just being a d-bag?   

Thank you to anyone that helps me.

9 answers to this question

I got a Gorgon BP from the daily login rewards and have all the materials to build it. Keep getting a message every time I try to build it saying "You are not of sufficient rank to build this weapon." or something very close. The only mastery test I have done is the pistol one. I also have a Scindo being built at the moment, don't know if that is affecting it or if I can only build one thing at a time.

Do I really have to wait for a certain rank or the system just being a d-bag?   

Thank you to anyone that helps me.

yea, its crazy, like, what other game require you to level to use better gear? 

bein d-bag aside, weapons have ranks requirements, the Gorgon level req is 3 I belive.

you get affinity (the rank EXP) from leveling weapons and warframes for the first time. (from 0-30, 100 per level for a weapon, 300 per level for warframe, and 0 per level for a polarized weapon and warframe)

and to level up in rank you need to past the rank tests, so having enough affinity is not enough.

Edited by EagleRise

yea, its crazy, like, what other game require you to level to use better gear? 

bein d-bag aside, weapons have ranks requirements, the Gorgon level req is 3 I belive.

you get affinity (the rank EXP) from leveling weapons and warframes for the first time. (from 0-30, 100 per level for a weapon, 300 per level for warframe, and 0 per level for a polarized weapon and warframe)

and to level up in rank you need to past the rank tests, so having enough affinity is not enough.

Please do your research, it's 200 per warframe