Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.I.P. my ears (NSW)

(NSW)Thace

So I've been playing again since the Switch launch after a long hiatus. While I was playing Survival on Mercury with a lot of enemies on screen my head phones BLAAAAASTED the loudest sound ive ever heard in my life and made me pee a lil bit. I thought one of the Infected was gonna get me and it mildly scarred me for life. So then on another mission later (I think Saturn) It did it AGAIN!! It was so loud it hurt! It must have been some sort of audio sound file glitch but I hope it never happens again. 

Yep this has been happening to me as well. Doom on switch had a similar issue that panic button (I guess) managed to patch. But yes. I feel your pain. And it is, literally, pain. Quite a few things need patching and soon (cough) crashing (cough) disconnecting (cough). 

I haven't had any issues with crashing or disconnecting, but I'm still on low level content.

The sound glitch in question however? Yes. And yes. It is ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY PAINFUL. Whenever you kill enemies with Banshee or Octavia in the future, think back to this bug lol.

I've also had issues where missions are glitched and just stop working. I trust DE and Panic Button got this though. With trying to port Fortuna to console and the launch of the Switch having happened so recently, I'm sure having an extra team working with them must be a great boon.