Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May Have Figured Out The Infamous Corpus Door Bug

Glisp

Before I begin, the Corpus Door Glitch is a glitch that doesn't happen very often but when it does, it pretty much gets everyone stuck. The door will refuse to open. The glitch almost always happens in the corpus base levels.

So, I was doing a run of a corpus level and I noticed one of the doors was stuck shut and a MOA was stuck inside of the door clipping through. I killed the MOA and the door opened. On previous encounters with this glitch, it was a similar scenario. However, in this case it was a whole mob of corpus clipping through the door making it refuse to open. Normally, there are only a few ways to get past a door that's been glitched shut. One of the better ways is Loki's switch teleport which will allow him to switch places with one of the enemies stuck in the door. For all intents and purposes, Loki seems to be a good debugging frame. 

Anyway, it seems that enemies getting stuck in the doors are what is causing this problem. Seems to be related to them noticing you somehow while in another room. Now this bug just needs to be fixed.

so is this when the door is green and won't open? or when they are red when they're supposed to be green? i had a few times where they were red when i was supposed to pass through it, so i went back a couple rooms, returned, and it was green then. the enemies glitching a door shut i have not seen or heard of..

Green but won't open. And yeah, just about every scenario involves enemies running up against the door on the other side occasionally clipping through the other side. At least in the cases I've experienced anyway. The bug doesn't happen too often so I can't really test it throughly but from past observations, it seems related.

There are some other door jamming bugs, but they seem more related to lag and the host leaving and screwing up the session.

Edited by Glisp