Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unplayable lag on some levels including plains of eidlon

TommyVersetti

So i have been playing this game for more than a month now and even though i love the game , sometimes i just wanna brake my pc due to extreme unplayable lag on some levels.

So when i first started playing warframe and enter the plains of eidlon , my pc would get massive lagspikes after 3 sec and the spikes would last about 5 sec to minutes, i thought maybe it was just my pc but then i bought a new pc a much much more powerful one and still i was getting the stupid lag spikes and sometimes it would just get stuck for ever and i have to restart my pc, and yes my settings are the lowest they can get all drivers are good and i have tried disabling direct x10 and 11 nothingg absolutely nothing works, and dont get me started on the new open world of fortuna, i was getting 1 fps there and after that never entered again , btw i have noticed that while going through levels or maps the lag starts there , for example if i play like sanctuary , on the 3rd lev i start to get lag spikes . I love this game but plss plsss developers i hope you fix this issue because due to this i am unable to play sanctuary onslaughter , plains of eidlon, fortuna's world vallis , cetus,fortuna , and sometimes even kuva fortress lagg. I play on PC . Ty

Funny thing you cant blame DE on lag, since all missions and maps, except player hosted conclaves, are directly hosted from your PC or the Host/other player, if you get lag spikes blame your provider instead of the developer on something they cant control.

Other thing some people confuse alot is lag and processor spikes.

• lag will always be dependent on your or the other host/player internet provider
  • processor spikes are more dependent on the directx version and some other stuff like drivers 
Edited by THEBOX96

Well i can tell you one think the system time is which spikes and if my pc and internet is the problem why other maps dont lag only the open world. This is not only for me , i know some other players who are experienceing the same thing. I guess it may be the drivers or just that these open worlds are not that optimised.

Edited by TommyVersetti

well sir if you compare pc my laptop is worst just 4gb ram 2gb graphics but still i can play poe smoothly and fortuna solo ( if i decrease resolution then only with team)  i think you have to check your this thing sir because this dedicated video memory space (default it's less sometime you can't play high res. game if it's low eq default 4gb ram - 128 mb  but set it 512 mb via) then try to sys. config. and set ram will only given to those apps or s/w which are currently running, and give high priority to warfarme.exe (64) etc. etc. there are so many thing to increase fps then if this doesn't work try to idk pm me 🙂  i will thing other solution bcz you already decrease your resolution and for some reason when i turn off direct x 10 it may my poe loading too long but when i turn on it's fine so direct x 10 is fun just turn off x 11  tnx

even fortuna runs smoother for me, I have always ran at max settings and PoE is a nightmare... frames all over the place(especially when moving fast).... strange bugs happen(graphical artifact from enemies units and plains creatures when killed sometimes)... enemies clipping through objects... charged eidolon lures not working or not showing it being linked.. moon shining where it isnt actually at... mission accepting bar perpetually up during the entire bounty... ect. it's just over all poorly optimized... I thought before fortuna PoE would be squared away for the most part. but it still seems in a just released state.