Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Delay after casting her 4th is Terrible 😟

BL4CKN0ISE

Why is there such a long delay after casting her 4th ability? I'm mainly talking about casting her 4 and then her 1 right after. This wouldn't be such an annoying issue if you didn't just drop so quickly sometimes while casting in the air. This isn't the most important issue, but it really affects the "style" aspect of playing her. I also just think there's a tactical advantage to being in the air while aiming her shield downward, so you don't need to worry about enemies behind you and you can get a bird's eye view before casting her 4.

Please remove that delay, or at least allow my button press to still count if I try to charge her 1 after I cast her 4. Just let me hold it until it's available to use instead of just treating it like I never even pressed it. 

Also, this mod should work with her 1...

latest?cb=20171007150919

Yes, it feels like the designers of Garuda tried to force synergy between her abilities but forgot to make sure they actually flow together smoothly in gameplay. It already takes a while to charge up your bowling ball (depending on how often you release it), so enforcing such clunky interaction just ensures the enemies will already be dead by the time you get your skills off.

Regarding your suggestion with Heavy Impact, we wouldn't need it if the stagger actually lasted longer than what, half a second? There are players going around saying that they can't see the stagger effect at all. In my experience it works, it's just too short to be useful.