Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Flamethrower!

Arlayn

I see nail guns, I see anime weapons, I see bows. You know what I don't see? A Flamethrower being mentioned on the forum (I even searched it). Think about it. Infestation problem? No problem burn it all. Space marines ganging up on you with close range weapons? Burn them all. Robots being a pain? Burn them for the hell of it. Seriously though... FIRE. Its the most basic thing ever. Heck we stick it in our weapons, and Ember goes around lobbing the stuff as it is. A flame thrower would just be perfect. However I imagine since it is a weapon it will have mods added to it like other elements. In that case I guess it would have to be reworked into a special kind of weapon that can spew out cyrogenic freezing blast kinda like the stuff used to freeze warts. Hell of a day when your freeze burned. Then when you add lightning I guess it could spew out an electrical storm (kinda like a Blue dragon from D&D which still looked weird in NWN)? Still... flamethrower... gotta have it. An swarm of enemies in a hallway+flamethrower= best day ever.

speaking of Ember and flamethrowers they shouldve given her an ability that lets you hold the ability button for a stream of fire to come out while draining energy down the longer you held it. Could be the answer to the flamethrower issue, then again I want to see Rhino carry a flamethrower into battle. A full team of Rhinos with flamethrowers against infestation. A dream come true.

Edited by Arlayn

speaking of Ember and flamethrowers they shouldve given her an ability that lets you hold the ability button for a stream of fire to come out while draining energy down the longer you held it. Could be the answer to the flamethrower issue, then again I want to see Rhino carry a flamethrower into battle. A full team of Rhinos with flamethrowers against infestation. A dream come true.

this I like...

I see nail guns, I see anime weapons, I see bows. You know what I don't see? A Flamethrower being mentioned on the forum (I even searched it). Think about it. Infestation problem? No problem burn it all. Space marines ganging up on you with close range weapons? Burn them all. Robots being a pain? Burn them for the hell of it. Seriously though... FIRE. Its the most basic thing ever. Heck we stick it in our weapons, and Ember goes around lobbing the stuff as it is. A flame thrower would just be perfect. However I imagine since it is a weapon it will have mods added to it like other elements. In that case I guess it would have to be reworked into a special kind of weapon that can spew out cyrogenic freezing blast kinda like the stuff used to freeze warts. Hell of a day when your freeze burned. Then when you add lightning I guess it could spew out an electrical storm (kinda like a Blue dragon from D&D which still looked weird in NWN)? Still... flamethrower... gotta have it. An swarm of enemies in a hallway+flamethrower= best day ever.

hmmmmmmmm

I'm not sure this is the tenno's style. They are precise and accurate. They are space ninjas for gods sake. But,mi can see that this is promisingmformthe rhino frame.

Bennyworld

lol a Melta gun sounds good too. Abit of a rip off from Warhammer 40k though dont you think? its not like we have rocket launching machine guns. Even the "Boltor" just shoots spears, or spikes or whatever you want to call them to impale people, and what power axe?

lol a Melta gun sounds good too. Abit of a rip off from Warhammer 40k though dont you think? its not like we have rocket launching machine guns. Even the "Boltor" just shoots spears, or spikes or whatever you want to call them to impale people, and what power axe?

scindo

The hell. I was thinking of this a few days ago to replace ember's first skill.