Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Messed Up My Dojo D:

InfamAce

Question

Not knowing anything about how to go about the Dojo construction I rushed an Oracles, now I'm out of energy and only have one room left to build. I want to build a Reactor for it's energy and then delete so I can get energy from it, but if I build the Reactor then delete it will I still have the energy from it or will it all go away?

I really hope I didn't ruin the Dojo for my clan.

10 answers to this question

No? I don't know, I can't see your Dojo.

Either way, you can delete rooms, and all the resources and platinum spent on rushing will be refunded.

Edit: Refunded to your clans vault. You won't get anything back per say on your account, but it will still be available to your dojo resources. Unless you abandon it of course.

Edited by Zeally

I can verify this, also.  You can't delete Oracles, for any reason at the moment, even if they have no subsequent buildings in the dojo.

This may only be for the new Oracles. (The old one was broken properly.... wait... did they even change?)

----------------------

p.s. If you have any Labs remaining, you cannot destroy the Oracle as it is a pre-requisite!

Until the Lab is broken down, the Oracle cannot be destroyed.

----------------------

Edit : I forgot to mention this, but it seems someone else already covered it.

There is a "Vault" system that all materials used on finished rooms go to if the rooms are destroyed.

You require a specific 'role' for your rank to allow you to utilize vault materials to use for new rooms, though.

Edited by LadyScootaloo