Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love Baruuk, there's just one thing...

CritFumble

23 hours ago, m0b1us1 said:

You still are just being hyper sensitive. Like I said before, there is absolutely no reason to stir up conflict when there is no value in it. If you refuse to see a word any other way than what you think, then you are the problem. Not the word. Think of it like this. I now believe the world "fumble" is bad because it was once used to describe how a friend of mine moved after he lost his leg in combat. Now everything that uses the word "fumble" must be changed. My friend isn't bothered by the word, but it should still be changed. So when will you change your name?

See how narrow minded that is? See how I could take nearly every word with any kind of negative meaning and refuse to see it any other way then demand it be changed? I refuse to believe the majority of people have egg shell skulls.

If you watched the stream, DE did infact say the passive and ability names were place holders. 

All of you need to grow some skin and not get worked up over your own opinions and trivial words. 

Isn't you defending the word and giving it attention the same amount of sensitive? Like if it wasn't such a big deal you would just drop it right. Best case scenario everyone in this thread is hypersensitive in their own way, we're just all in denial lol. 

Not that it matters anymore/

PS: Happy day for me. The name got changed and I got my akVasto P fix :).

Edited by (PS4)negativ21