Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support wait time

Anickias

Question

Hello,

I've submitted a ticket a couple days ago with regards to my account being hacked and I was wondering how long it takes for support to acknowledge tickets.

This is the first time I've done this and I'm not sure how the support team works here.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

2-3 weeks. If it's faster, you're lucky.

2 - 3 weeks? My last 2 Tickets was answered in 4 days, 1 after 2 days.

@Anickias

You can reply on your own Ticket and ask for help again, or you hit in your first message here the "report"-button (right corner in top of your message #1) and ask for help too.

3 minutes ago, Tristan_GER said:

@Anickias

You can reply on your own Ticket and ask for help again, or you hit in your first message here the "report"-button (right corner in top of your message #1) and ask for help too.

I wouldn't recommend you do either of these things, just wait until your ticket has been replied to by support. Updating the ticket by replying to it will send it to the back of the queue, reporting your thread on the forums has nothing to do with support.

1 hour ago, Cleesus said:

I wouldn't recommend you do either of these things, just wait until your ticket has been replied to by support. Updating the ticket by replying to it will send it to the back of the queue, reporting your thread on the forums has nothing to do with support.

Oh damn I did reply to my ticket. Guess I played myself. 😕

Edited by Anickias
name and shame

4 minutes ago, Anickias said:

Oh damn I did reply to my ticket. Guess I played myself. 😕 Also if anyone knows a , I'd like to know how and why he's taken my items. And would like them back as well as my 2k platinum.

Support will get to you asap, but do not name and shame on the forums it is against the rules

45 minutes ago, Tristan_GER said:

2 - 3 weeks? My last 2 Tickets was answered in 4 days, 1 after 2 days.

Yes, it's highly dependent on workload, topic, solution, etc. Advising people 2-3 weeks is generally a good idea, because...

...otherwise they do things like your bad advice. Back to the queue you go, to potentially wait even longer.