Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please add NEW marker to alert item info

xX-Kuro-Xx

It would make checking out alerts much less annoying if there was any kind of NEW indicator on item rewards.

Where NEW means you don't own the blueprint or constructed item. 

It doesn't have to be fancy. It could honestly just be some simple icon or text color change. 

On 2018-12-08 at 3:36 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean every alerts gives you credits so whether or not you have the primary item is redundant.

Uhm, no. And seriously? 

I don't need credits, and alerts are not always efficient sources of credits, only the fast ones, like capture. Usually, for me, they are a waste of time unless they have a mod or appearance item I really need, or if they have valuable materials like Argon Crystals or something. Even if the credit earning is good on an alert, I have much better things to be grinding than credits most of the time.

So every-time I see an alert with a mod or vanity item, I think "damn, do I have that? I better check".. so I have to flip over to the mod station or inventory to search, and then back to navigate to actually do the mission (or something else). That's alot of annoying clicks and little camera transitions which would be easily eliminated with a little icon to just say if I already have it or not.

Edited by xX-Kuro-Xx