Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way to open cave doors in eidolon

Fylas

Some of the caves in eidolon lead to some really cool areas, not to mentionf or people who like to mine like me they are prime estate :O! can you please stop locking all of those giant caves off unless there's a bounty or the xth repeat of the meteor cyst? I'd like to explore on my own terms rather then seeing them as event areas I can never go to unless I'm lucky with bounties or there's a gazillion zombies annoying me while skulking around. 

It really goes against the ideas of a open world exploration area if you lock off most of the exploration heavy areas ;_; 

Certain caves in the Plains however have closed Grineer doors inside of them, which act as the only entrance to the cave proper. The majority of these sealed-off caves can only be accessed upon the game creating an Incursion or a Bounty objective that takes place within said caves, at which point the door lights become green, indicating they can open. Unlike the smaller caves, these caves open up into massive, expansive caverns, and even lead into outdoor locations outside of the Plains' boundaries. Of these large caves, only the cave located by the geyser pond near Cetus can be accessed by players without the need to activate an Incursion or Bounty.