Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe files and zbrushcore issues

slayerx12

First off i dont know if this has ever been brough up befor or not but figured info is info also sorry for any grammor and spelling mistaks

so from my vary vary limited understanding of 3d modals and how it interpits data. this is why i beleve mine and possibly other are getting polygonal messes with there modals when importing them into zbrush

im using Zbrushcore 2018 though its the same with zbrushcore as well, though dont know if its different then ZBrush full

so im going to be use frost and harrow to explain this

so frost i would think he  is a well know frame so this is what the file looks like when imported into zbc and after usng blender to "fix" the problim.

imported befor blender                                                                                                       imported after blender

dcu6wpf-a4d32468-e97e-452e-8738-4ad8a0dc                    dcu6wpm-ae23c7d9-8dc6-4f43-b9e9-f5a360d8

so what did i find out well the file you get from the tenogen download is well ill show you

this is the file you get from the tenogen download

dcu6wpt-c0d63ce6-725b-4b49-bd33-856c6e8a

this is what it looks like after exsporting from blender

dcu6wq0-786478aa-afdb-465f-bdc5-57c6abb8

so ya the file how ever they exsported it from 3dmax messed up the file or someone might have uploded the wrong file i dont know. like i sead i know jack S#&$ about most of this other then what little medaling around i did. i did metcheon harrow thow didnt i well hear he is and his "code" with out using blender

dcu6wp4-0f1b38d2-6195-4b9d-9809-2b559927dcu6wok-2e342fa4-8c63-49dd-bd30-f10a13bb

why harrow is one of the few frame that work i dont know(like i sead befor somone might have uploaded the wrong file or somthing) and yes i tryed other frame like vauban but same problum as frost code is the same too so why bring it up if its sutch an esy fix well exsporting it from blender make it 1 full mesh so i cant seperate the parts like i can harrow like so

dcu6wow-c5e35e07-2658-4f45-902d-6f29b2c0

sadly i dont know a simpal way of fixing the problum,other then going through the enitier file and rejoning eatch line one by one i mean using the blender exsport option works i guess but it dose limit what you can do cuse you cant seperate the parts i just though ied bring this up

again sorry for the spelling and grammer but i hope the point came acrost atleast well have a nice day and may the void be kind

well from what im seeing zbrushcore and zbrushcore2018 doesn't have that option unless im missing something it only gives me the .Goz .obj .ma .mesh .meshb and .zpr import options

also sorry for the overdue reply

also the only plugins zbrushcore has is the misc utilities, deactivate licenses ,3d print hub, decimation master ,and  texst3d& vector shapes

Edited by slayerx12
added info