Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Someone, please help

(XBOX)Kirie

Hello everyone I’m on Xbox one by the way if you couldn’t tell already DE if you’re there I know Xbox isn’t really  that relevant in your eyes however this is a  last resort recently I downloaded your most recent update, Fortuna And the amount of fun I had completing the campaign alone was worth the entirety of most AAA games in the industry but everything changed the following day I had got home from work only to find that I couldn’t login I had had problems with this in the past  but never to this extent not only can I not login but sometimes I’m allowed only to play one mission and not be able to do anything else because of “updates that need to be installed“ I have Stalked forums  and waited through endless Reddit handles  as well as been on your support site .   I have reset my console 14 times as well as re-launched my game  46 times I’ve disconnected everything put back together verified my download cashe Checked for updates  did all of those things in  all sorts of combinations uninstalled and reinstalled three times and excepted that my kubrow will probably die now.  I don’t know what else to do who to go to and it’s a shame because Fortuna was probably the most fun that I’ve ever had in about two hours. I don’t know what you guys can do to help but at this point I’m down for anything I just wanna be able to play again.