Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops not working

ryanlorden123

So my twitch account is linked to my Warframe, and to get drops you have to watch any warframe stream (I picked the particularly popular ones) for an hour. This is supposed to give you at least one item from the drop. Except I'm not getting anything. Was told you had to get a message from Teshin in your inbox, but I've gotten nothing. I've had the sound on as I've been told that's what you're supposed to do, and I've actually left a stream running all night and when I woke up to check my inbox this morning, NOTHING! I've tried unauthorizing on twitch, re-linking on warframe, nothing's working. So if there's an actual reason to why these aren't working, I'd love to know. Thanks.

Same. I've watched 3 or 4 different streams for hours and hours ( easily totaling over 8 hours ) over the last couple of days and I've got nothing. I followed the "Twitch Drop Guide" posted on the Zendesk and still nothing. I'm at a loss here. I've made sure the stream is the active window, full screen, chat enabled, sound on, and most other things that the handful of YouTube vids on the subject recommend.

Edited by Kysif
forgot sound on

• 2 weeks later...