The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Done with this game..

(PSN)Obskura91

So, first of all, hi, I am new here. Secondly, bye, quitting this game.

Why? Literally trying to start the game is a fight in itself because "Network Not Responding/log in timed out/please check your info" error messages, but when I check my psn connection it says it's working just fine. I've spent more time at the log in screen than actually playing, and that's IF I'm able to get passed the first load screen because of the "0 connection" bug that says "make sure the game is up to date" which it is. When I am able to log in by some miracle and play, it's never too long before that "Network Not Responding" error message pops up again and either locks me in a mission or kicks me out entirely, either way any progress that was made goes to waste. Though somehow I managed to make it 44% of the way through the incredibly vague story that doesn't tell you much. 

I've also encountered numerous glitches/bugs such as falling through maps, getting stuck in the air from flying too high in Plains of Eidolon, and mobs that flat out stop spawning in survival missions as if they've gone on strike or having a coffee break, or even spawning outside of the map where I can't reach/shoot them but surprise-surprise they can still hit me. These things are pretty game breaking and incredibly infuriating to deal with, and that is a big IF I'm able to play at all because "NeTwOrK nOt ReSpOnDiNG".

There's also this over reliance on Platinum that is placed on damn near EVERYTHING in the game. I could understand in the beginning that you wanted to stagger the pace a bit to keep people from burning through the content too fast, and WAS a good idea to put a price tag on convenience if someone wanted to build a new weapon or warframe. But as of current standards, this has become such an outdated method of going about it and needlessy breaks the flow of the game. waiting 12 hours, a day, or even three is incredibly far too long and tacking on a price tag with actual money to rush the process is very predatory, which is weird how I read a story about how "micro transactions were removed from the game" because of a player basically gambling through rerolling different color patterns for their kubrow because rng, and thus  a sense of morality and realization set in to solve the problem (that they created, almost as if to give themselves some sort of moral high ground, but that's just me being cynical, right?), but really all that was done was they tacked it on to.. basically anything convenient. Only from get go, you have two free slots for Warframes out of the current 17, 19 when Mesa Prime and the Monk are released, and 10 slots for weapons which racks up pretty fast since that includes ALL weapon types (melee, primary, and secondary), 3 of which already being filled when you start the game. Weapons is kind of understandable but 2 slots for Frames is unforgivable since one is filled at the beginning as well. It's time to get with the times, at least give four or five, makes it easier to decide which frames you work best with through experimenting with the variety. Also, Archwing building being locked behind paywall or having to join a clan is annoying; Especially since the dojos can be really laggy.

All in all, this is a great game.. when you can play it. PS4 just needs better server upkeep (which is probably more on Sony's end than DE's), while the game itself needs a few more quality of life changes. But due to all the hassle I've gone through since November 20th, 2018, I have decided that it's just not worth the trouble to keep trying to play it right now. Maybe when these changes have come through, I'll be willing to come back and even spending money on it. So please, take better care of this game because it's one of those rare gems that shines in a mound of rubble, just needs to be polished up.