Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Do Not Lower The Exp To The Point Of A Grind

LtZefar

to me, the amount of exp hasnt changed

but the required exp to rank up has

i swear it takes several extra kappa runs as usual to rank a weapon to 30 now

I like it, now everyone isn't going from level 1 to level 30 in the blink of an eye. I forma'd my Supra and it's taking twice as long to level it, also crafted Saryn the same day and she's taking twice as long to level also.

There is no grinding when trying to level weapons, your just leveling up weapons and frames like you would anyother game, but Warframe's leveling system is much faster than anyother game I've personally played. So I don't see what the problem is.

Lowered xp per kill or game just means players won't able to rush to max out their stuff as quickly.

Edited by __Kanade__

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/613902883927498311/96743BDAB6F71766818562DAD470B42102E51AC5/

That's what I got on one of the level 70+ mission. 26k on Warframe when everyone around me was killing stuff. 23k on Weapon even if I only used that weapon. My own EXP was like 7k on that mission. On a LEVEL 70+ MISSION FFS.

I have no idea what you guys were doing, this is my result of one solo run of Kappa: 

http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/GalliumGD/media/solo_zps4c7abd73.png.html

to me, the amount of exp hasnt changed

but the required exp to rank up has

i swear it takes several extra kappa runs as usual to rank a weapon to 30 now

That's still the same as before too. 450k for rank 30 weapons; 900k for rank 30 Warframes/Sentinels.

His squad was likely just killing enemies too slowly, which is what really matters in mobile defenses and general affinity farming. Due to how experience scaling works, you're not getting that much more from higher level enemies (this is what the problem really is). At a certain level, you're going to start getting comparatively less experience from a mission than a lower level one because you're killing them too slow.

Edited by CitizenV

We where all hunkered around the Objective because on a level 70 mission of this nature most people tend to stay sane and stick together. So none of the people where outside the leveling range and I got the most kills. There was a lot of enemies as well. Constantly kept showing up and we slaughtered them all.

I wouldn't have posted this if I knew the people in the game was running all over the place. 

I like it, now everyone isn't going from level 1 to level 30 in the blink of an eye. I forma'd my Supra and it's taking twice as long to level it, also crafted Saryn the same day and she's taking twice as long to level also.

There is no grinding when trying to level weapons, your just leveling up weapons and frames like you would anyother game, but Warframe's leveling system is much faster than anyother game I've personally played. So I don't see what the problem is.

Lowered xp per kill or game just means players won't able to rush to max out their stuff as quickly.

It wasn't in an blink of an eye before. Unless you got Affinity booster on the Double EXP event. That's when you got a ton of EXP. Still took 4 rounds to fully level a weapon.

Farming mobile defense should yield a lot of EXP because you kill a lot of enemies. Usually more than on normal maps. When it's high level it should double the EXP because it should be worth doing.

As it is now it isn't. A high level mission is no better than a very low level mobile defense. That is just wrong.

There isn't any harm to max out your level reasonably fast. If you want to grind, play normal missions. You'll get far less EXP on those so you can happily grind on those.