Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Transmuting 4 Rare Mods Nets A Common

Dexd

Just transmuted 4 Rare "Accelerated Blast" rare mods for 36,000 credits and received a Common "Quickdraw" mod.

From the last Livestream it was said that the transmutation results reflect the actual rarity of the mods you put into it (

), and transmuting rare mods guarantees another rare mod; and then I get ripped off on a Common mod I already have 40 of?

Seeing as this was stated, I'm posting this in the bug threads. And for Science I dumped another 36,000 and 4 Rare "Continuity" mods on video and came up with a magnificent Common "Lightning Rod".

transmuting 4 time the SAME mod actually result in the game to think that you only put it once, so you pay 36000 to pretty much get a common.

Solution: NEVER put the same mod in transmute more than one.

at 2 minute i use 2 pair of the same mod and the result the second time is really bad

Edited by S3riaL

transmuting 4 time the SAME mod actually result in the game to think that you only put it once, so you pay 36000 to pretty much get a common.

Solution: NEVER put the same mod in transmute more than one.

at 2 minute i use 2 pair of the same mod and the result the second time is really bad

What a tragedy, but is nice to see that and i think i will never do that.

Edited by histori

• 2 months later...