Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert System Suggestion.

SirGhosty

I don't know if this has already been suggested but instead of the random alerts hows about a tiered daily system. There are five missions that will last all day but the catch is you must complete the prior missions to move on to the next.

-Tier 1: The first two missions will be the usual 500-1000'ish credits and can be easily solo'd. these missions would be around levels 15-20

-Tier 2: The third and fourth missions will be a random reward much like how rare alerts work now. These missions will be much harder you can solo them if you have high level gear but your going to have to team up with someone if your average gear rank is below 20. Levels would be 35-55.

-Teir 3: The fith and final mission would give out 5 platnum and a 50/50 chance of either an reactor or a catalyst. These would be very hard and only the determined would have a chance of beating it. The mission would requirea full cell of fully ranked everything the mission would be a random boss stage with the difficulty cranked up to around 70-80. This will allow players to get platnum without paying but also make very difficult.

Just as added notes you will still be able to get orokin react/cata in teir 2, tier 3 will just have a garented drop of either. Also this would give players something to do insted of farming and waiting for alerts. And finaly this could give a much needed social element to the game where friends form elite groups to beat these battles the fastest and mabye even guilds.

Edited by SirGhosty

Somehow I knew without reading the whole thing it was going to have to do with getting Platnium for free.

My personal opinion is that the lert system works just fine as it is now. Some are harder and reward well. Making a tiers Alert system where the top level tier would require you to be a top level player is just not fair in anyway. All to get free Platnium. At some point doesn't matter what game someone always wants the cash item for free.....

What would you need Platinum for if they were making reactors/catalysts more atainable, and opened up a few slots for your frames and weapons? Not much I'd guess. Platinum is the currency of those who pay for a reason. You can then get whatever you want, and that could be bad for business.

Okay then remove the plat but what else should be in teir 5? Or is this whole tier system a flop I put plat down because I dont know if anything else would motivate someone to do that hard of an mission.

Edited by SirGhosty

Somehow I knew without reading the whole thing it was going to have to do with getting Platnium for free.

My personal opinion is that the lert system works just fine as it is now. Some are harder and reward well. Making a tiers Alert system where the top level tier would require you to be a top level player is just not fair in anyway. All to get free Platnium. At some point doesn't matter what game someone always wants the cash item for free.....

The alert system as it stands is flawed because the only way to get anything without missing is to stare at your computer screen for hours and miss a reactor the three hours you decide to go to sleep. Tier 3 would be more of a bonus stage rather then given great lut &#! I said you can still get reactors in tier 2 tier 3 is just for those who want an extr challenge and I agree on the platnium I just thought everyone wanted a way to get platnium do to alot of threads popping up.

Edited by SirGhosty

I think the idea of linked Alerts is really interesting and could provide for some strong narrative connections too. I don't necessarily agree with anything else in the OP but I do really like the linked Alerts. "Disconnected" could very much describe this game right now, as much as I love it.

The alert system as it stands is flawed because the only way to get anything without missing is to stare at your computer screen for hours and miss a reactor the three hours you decide to go to sleep.

I would love to make every alert myself, but the dynamic of the rolling alerts is designed to keep you playing the game more often or basically designed to be addictive. DOesn't bother me if I miss alerts when I am at work or sleeping cause I am sure to get some while I am online.

On a side not being online last night I was able to run 4 different alerts XD