Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rewards - Suggestion

Mythblaze

I ranked for my own enjoyement of watching numbers rise (very petty enjoyment). Having rewards like weapon/warframe slots for ranking up would provide a great reason to keep mostly F2P people playing the game and occasionally buying Platinum, I know most of the "pure" F2P's actually make use of the Platinum Coupons (I do lol).

+1

Edited by Estred

i dont think slots are the thing either.....i prefer if youre rank 12 you get old bastille back =P (im kidding stop freaking out you anti-vaubaners)

lol plus i already bought all the weapon slots and frame slots that i need....so what good will it do if i get more warframe slots for 2-3 warframes that wont come out for the next few months? or maybe even a year from now

Edited by sekushiiandee

i dont think slots are the thing either.....i prefer if youre rank 12 you get old bastille back =P (im kidding stop freaking out you anti-vaubaners)

lol plus i already bought all the weapon slots and frame slots that i need....so what good will it do if i get more warframe slots for 2-3 warframes that wont come out for the next few months? or maybe even a year from now

I dunno, perhaps it MIGHT help those who HAVEN'T spent money on the game?

You know, the new ones?

just giving another side of the argument.

i would assume there would be backlash from players who have spent money.

you start with 50 plat so 40 of it could already go to two warframe slots. beyond that its true that this would help new players but you wont exactly be considered new once you hit rank 8+

Edited by sekushiiandee

just giving another side of the argument.

i would assume there would be backlash from players who have spent money.

you start with 50 plat so 40 of it could already go to two warframe slots. beyond that its true that this would help new players but you wont exactly be considered new once you hit rank 8+

I see your point, and I as well have no need for additional slots, but assuming they wanted to do this and didn't want to upset those of us who have bought a ton of slots, all they'd really have to do is credit me back a few platinum  for them instead. Say anybody with more than x slots, the database just takes their current rank, and gives them credit back for the number of warframe/weapon slots they would have been rewarded instead of the slots. Others might feel different but I'd be fine with that. Not sure what I have left to spend them on, color palettes I guess, but I wouldn't feel like I'd been done wrong by them in that situation, at all. Honestly, if they just decided to add rewards and didn't make them retroactive at all, I'd just shrug and move on.