Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Reduced My Play Hours

Tudi69

- made at least 50 runs for frame blueprints. Absolutly 0 drops. Nada, none, zero. The dropchance is negative ? or the BP orb is invisible ? If you are a dev, drop into a pub game and ask on chat how many runs the guys made since their last BP drop, some say 10, others 20...

- trinity and frost boss is on nightmare since 2 days, nobody is masochist to farm BP on nightmare, cause it takes 100 runs to get a frame

- xp gain feels nerfed, actually weapons seem to level slower, maybe it's only me

- 75% of matches at least 2 people DC. When host DCs stuff happen, like you die, you loose the match, you loose buffs, loot...

- enemies got stronger or there are more noobs. All in all i res all the time, sligthly annoying tough it's more challanging without the reward.

Edited by Tudi69

-Extremely unlucky.

-So? They don't stay nightmare that long anyway.

-Nope.

-Sounds like a issue with who you play with because I rarely see a host dc or a player dc and usually only on defense missions where you cannot really say its a dc.

-Again it is who you choose to play with or where you play.

-Extremely unlucky.

-So? They don't stay nightmare that long anyway.

-Nope.

-Sounds like a issue with who you play with because I rarely see a host dc or a player dc and usually only on defense missions where you cannot really say its a dc.

-Again it is who you choose to play with or where you play.

Thanks for your feedback, but i have a feeling you did not play much recently. Just see the last update topic feedback : crash crash "sorry can't have full group or i crash", "sorry, can't have vauban or i crash", "sorry i can't host cause i crash"...And just in case you blame forum feedback on trolls, then log ingame and check the clan chat.

Don't get me wrong, i don't crash either, but i see others do, like roll a new game, back to the mission select screen, then you see on clan chat : sorry guys seems like i can't host voids today cause i crash on load ...

Edited by Tudi69

Playing with pug groups.  You know, online and joining missions and getting randoms.  A pretty normal way of doing things and it happens a lot.  A very high percentage of matches... Host Migration... Mission Fail.

As far as i'm concerned A. #1 priority that needs to be fixed.

Playing with pug groups.  You know, online and joining missions and getting randoms.  A pretty normal way of doing things and it happens a lot.  A very high percentage of matches... Host Migration... Mission Fail.

As far as i'm concerned A. #1 priority that needs to be fixed.

Maybe its just me but I have not had that happen that often.

I think you did well reducing your play hours. Warframe's F2P model and monthly/weekly events allow for that, that's the good news.

- I have this theory that if you run a boss too many times in too little time it begins diminishing drop chanses, that's why i lack systems for many frames.

- Get together with a buddy and do the runs with him, maybe two classes that synergyze, i do it all the time, Rhino & Trinity perma ultimate build style.

- The higher you get the more XP you need, if you keep running the same map you likely out level the mobs.

- The connection issues are rather horrible, 2/3 of games i manage to enter lag badly or end up switching host to me anyways.

- As i said, get into a clan and get with your buddies, make friends in the game, run with them. Avoid random games if you don't feel like it.

I think you did well reducing your play hours. Warframe's F2P model and monthly/weekly events allow for that, that's the good news.

- I have this theory that if you run a boss too many times in too little time it begins diminishing drop chanses, that's why i lack systems for many frames.

- Get together with a buddy and do the runs with him, maybe two classes that synergyze, i do it all the time, Rhino & Trinity perma ultimate build style.

- The higher you get the more XP you need, if you keep running the same map you likely out level the mobs.

- The connection issues are rather horrible, 2/3 of games i manage to enter lag badly or end up switching host to me anyways.

- As i said, get into a clan and get with your buddies, make friends in the game, run with them. Avoid random games if you don't feel like it.

Systems are just a much rarer drop.  I did 50+ runs to get rhino and at least 100 to get ember.

Systems are just a much rarer drop.  I did 50+ runs to get rhino and at least 100 to get ember.

Yes but, at some point, bosses stop dropping anything at all. Happened several times. I know systems are rare, but if drops are increasingly rare with reruns (just a theory), systems are the first to stop dropping, therefore you have to be extremely lucky at the RNG slot machine to get it, even if you chain run a boss (ran Hyena for Loki with my friend, i was Volt and on perma speed, he was Trinity and kept my energy going with energy vampire on cams), we averaged complete runs of 3 minutes, at some point, after having gotten several helmet and chassis BP, it stopped dropping anything altogether. We ran the boss for like 2-3 hours consecutive after that, still nothing.

Edited by NIL0S

Yes but, at some moment, bosses stop dropping anything at all. Happened several times. I know systems are rare, but if drops are increasingly rare with reruns (just a theory), systems are the first to stop dropping, therefore you have to be very lucky at the RNG slot machine to get it, even if you chain run a boss (ran Hyena for Loki with my friends, i was Volt and perma speed, he was Trinity and kept my energy going with energy vampire on cams), we averaged complete runs of 3 minutes, at some point, it stopped dropping anything altogether. We ran the boss for like 2-3 hours.

Just low drops in general. Remember they want you to buy the warframe so you don't have to farm it.

Yes but, at some point, bosses stop dropping anything at all. Happened several times. I know systems are rare, but if drops are increasingly rare with reruns (just a theory), systems are the first to stop dropping, therefore you have to be extremely lucky at the RNG slot machine to get it, even if you chain run a boss (ran Hyena for Loki with my friend, i was Volt and on perma speed, he was Trinity and kept my energy going with energy vampire on cams), we averaged complete runs of 3 minutes, at some point, after having gotten several helmet and chassis BP, it stopped dropping anything altogether. We ran the boss for like 2-3 hours consecutive after that, still nothing.

So far farmed volt, nova, mag, ember, rhino, loki, frost prime, banshe. Until now worse case i seen 3-4 runs without a BP drop, but it's been 3 days now without 1 single BP drop, it's like BP drop got mithical.

At least there is a hope that drop rate will auto unbug after a while :(

the slow xp gain is really painful

u almost dont want to bother with forma and experimenting with weapons its so bad

anyways the sad truth is the game is built on this model but on the positive side if one changes their mentally then you can enjoy the game on your own terms

honestly as a player u get the burning desire to get this and that but once u do have it well its nothing special afterall, aside from some must have weapons and frames for just raw effectiveness

So far farmed volt, nova, mag, ember, rhino, loki, frost prime, banshe. Until now worse case i seen 3-4 runs without a BP drop, but it's been 3 days now without 1 single BP drop, it's like BP drop got mithical.

At least there is a hope that drop rate will auto unbug after a while :(

Stalker doesn't drop BPs anymore neither, had several encounters last week, not one BP. Thought it was guaranteed to drop now?

Plus, before that, he only dropped Dreads, i had like 6 Dread BPs. RNG is not nearly random enough.

Stalker doesn't drop BPs anymore neither, had several encounters last week, not one BP. Thought it was guaranteed to drop now?

Plus, before that, he only dropped Dreads, i had like 6 Dread BPs. RNG is not nearly random enough.

Can confirm this also I mean i haven't seen any BP drop from him either. I think they did adjust the BP drop chances on him, but there was nothing mentioned about the other bosses.

- trinity and frost boss is on nightmare since 2 days, nobody is masochist to farm BP on nightmare, cause it takes 100 runs to get a frame

Wrong, I did farm the Earth boss while on nightmare, but I was after the neurodes, I wanted a Hind.

Got some NM Mods for my trouble, and the NM spiced things a little.

EDIT: And stalker still drop BP, I got a Despair one from him during an alert mission today.

It's currently being crafted :)

Edited by Kitzun