Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

''unfix'' The Crashed.

Kickboxing_Banana

"I am better then everyone else, and therefore listen to me and make their experience worse so I can have more fun"

Another elitist thinking he is entitled to something, nothing to see here folks!

I want to be able to enjoy what I have paid for. I just had a 45-minute Cyath run because the timer was S#&$ting itself.

Edited by GalliumGD

its a free to play game...and if your complaining so much about paying why dont you host? You must obviously have so much money to make a super rig

Because apparently the match making got ''better''. I cannot become a host before the game has tried to put me to every lobby that is out there. I'd have abort missions multiple times before actually becoming a host.

Edited by GalliumGD

Because apparently the match making got ''better''. I cannot become a host before the game has tried to put me to every lobby that is out there. I'd have abort missions multiple times before actually becoming a host.

So you think because one person is having issues they should make many others people's games crash too?

Rofl. It's true that being a host with a dual core processor isn't really the best thing in this game lol but that was quite mean xD

I never hesitate to say what I really think of something.

So you think because one person is having issues they should make many others people's games crash too?

If Warframe is going to be published on PS4, DE would have to fix the matchmaking completely eventually. They could as well do it now.