Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Loadouts

Yadokai

I recently got my second frame and had plans on how and what weapons this character would be like. I later realized that every time i chose my frame, i needed to change all the weapons with it.

So i was hoping eventually, if there could be a load out which could auto select your frames settings. This would help with not having to constantly change everything just because you want to change playing style. I find it really annoying to change weapons,sentinels and frames just to play a couple level's this way.

Edited by Yadokai

Hi Yadokai,

Do you mean changing out your mods on your frame and weapons?  Or are you saying that you have no weapons selected when you change your frame?

Normal behaviour is for your sentinel and weapons to be unchanged when swapping around frames (same when you swap a weapon).

Currently, there is a feature (or bug?) that allows you to have a single mod loaded onto multiple weapons or frames, including sentinel weapons and sentinel mods.  This means you can load up your frame with your favourite mods and not have to unload/reload them onto another frame.

Hi Yadokai,

Do you mean changing out your mods on your frame and weapons?  Or are you saying that you have no weapons selected when you change your frame?

Normal behaviour is for your sentinel and weapons to be unchanged when swapping around frames (same when you swap a weapon).

Currently, there is a feature (or bug?) that allows you to have a single mod loaded onto multiple weapons or frames, including sentinel weapons and sentinel mods.  This means you can load up your frame with your favourite mods and not have to unload/reload them onto another frame.

Basically let's say you want to play ASH, so you want a bow, dual swords and your hakou. Then you have Rhino, and you want a shotgun, pistol and a heavy weapon. Basically the loadout would allow you to pre-set your characters with minimal tampering and switching around. All you simply do would be click on the loadout you want and tada... your fully equipped with exactly the (items/weapons/mods/sentinels) you wish to have on.

Would love to see this happen, rather than the confusing mod sharing thing.

ight now the mod interface with shared mods only manages to give me a headache when I open it and see my 1300+ mods I got from the Survival weekend... I am not visiting my "mods" menu much because of this. And it only keeps getting worse each map I play. Soon I have to stop picking up mods altogether.