Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

infested missions

(XBOX)LightEnvelope66

I originally posted over in bugs, as i wasn't sure about where to post this.

I've been farming for both the harrow systems and mutagen samples lately.

For the harrow systems, I've noticed that you either find the systems quickly, or after several hours spent toiling away, you give up trying. I've done that last bit several times now. While I don't think the devs are trying to make us spend plat like I've been hearing from other farmers, I do think they either need to fix, adjust, or put it somewhere less insane to farm.

As far as the mutagen samples go, I think somewhere through there they changed the drop tables and forgot to take into account the dojo research requirements.

When I first started playing, you could find them in any infested mission. It made sense. The enemies are infested, mutated creatures. They should drop mutagen samples. Somewhere through there though, they changed things up. Now, I can only seem to find them on the derelict. My extractors do turn up with some once in a blue moon, but thats it. Honestly, if Oxium ospreys are guaranteed to drop oxium, infested should be guaranteed to drop samples.

I've got no clue how big clans research everything in the bio lab. There aren't many reason to go to void derelict anymore. Nekros, quests, and the rare person farming for corrupted mods seem to be it. With a multiplier on resources and credits the bigger your clan is, i can't imagine how long it would take to farm everything you'd need to get the research done.

Thanks for listening. Hopefully I haven't annoyed too many people.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)LightEnvelope66 said:

I originally posted over in bugs, as i wasn't sure about where to post this.

I've been farming for both the harrow systems and mutagen samples lately.

For the harrow systems, I've noticed that you either find the systems quickly, or after several hours spent toiling away, you give up trying. I've done that last bit several times now. While I don't think the devs are trying to make us spend plat like I've been hearing from other farmers, I do think they either need to fix, adjust, or put it somewhere less insane to farm.

As far as the mutagen samples go, I think somewhere through there they changed the drop tables and forgot to take into account the dojo research requirements.

When I first started playing, you could find them in any infested mission. It made sense. The enemies are infested, mutated creatures. They should drop mutagen samples. Somewhere through there though, they changed things up. Now, I can only seem to find them on the derelict. My extractors do turn up with some once in a blue moon, but thats it. Honestly, if Oxium ospreys are guaranteed to drop oxium, infested should be guaranteed to drop samples.

I've got no clue how big clans research everything in the bio lab. There aren't many reason to go to void derelict anymore. Nekros, quests, and the rare person farming for corrupted mods seem to be it. With a multiplier on resources and credits the bigger your clan is, i can't imagine how long it would take to farm everything you'd need to get the research done.

Thanks for listening. Hopefully I haven't annoyed too many people.

I assume you mean the Hema research and unfortunately that wasn't a mistake, DE intended it to be expensive and from memory Mutagen only dropped from the derelict and possible Eris (I spend very little time there) before the Hema controversy. They won't change it now as that would be unfair to those who have completed the Hema research. I think my Ghost clan is about 2000 away from Hema so I can feel your pain!

I bought Harrow for plat so I'd get a riven from the quest so I can't comment on that bit.

I could be wrong, but I think they dropped them on all infested missions. It used to be really annoying when I first started. The invasions would tie up mission nodes for a while until completed, making it impossible to visit planets for resources. I remember having to constantly have to taxi to farm for orokin cells.

Also, yeah, I am having issues with Hema research. Still though, it takes at least 500 just for the rest of the research, before the multiplier kicks in. There doesn't seem to be any matchmaking there either, which makes things that much worse.

Edited by (XB1)LightEnvelope66