Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Items Should Be Earnable From Hardwork And Good Game Play

WNxSpectre

my problem is not cosmetics such as ex prime

my problem are the catalysts and reactors , weapon slots and warframe slots

there should be possibility to earn those and not by this garbage daily random reward system that is broken unrewarding and entirely passive

Agreed.   This is in my eyes a separate issue than the one I chose to focus on here with my post.  But I agree entirely.

There's...only...three things....

three

things

that you can't get

without paying

They are prime variants.

That is all. The skana prime isn't that good because while it is a prime, it's still a SKANA prime.

Same for the lato

All the excalibur prime has is the extra polarity slot

that's it

you can add that in

with just one forma

Actually Excalibur Prime also has 22.5 shield regen instead of 20.

2 Words for you,

Vandall and Wraith.

And this means what exactly?

Vandal is a reward to those who played in closed beta (up until Update 7)

Wraith, as far as I know, is a new weapon upgrade series similar to Prime and Vandal.

Either of these were not out-of-game purchases, and were achieved through work... Just like every other item currently in the game (exceptions stated above) so why is it that you present these as peculiar?

Agreed that for the most part they have done well in making almost everything achievable.  But that still leaves these 3 points of contention.

This is the barrier preventing me from investing in a founders package at this time.

Like I have said, I do not want to buy in game items, my sense of fair play is violated by it.  Id rather any outside gift than any in game item.

So wait you want to complain that those 3 items aren't fairly accessible, yet you will not invest in getting them because of that very reason? Logic is not with you my friend.

Oh and you're not buying ingame items with the founders package. Those are just benefits. What you're buying is thousands of platinum and a seat on the design council for master and grandmaster. Get your information organized.

People pay a lot of money for them, and you want them to be able to be obtained through alerts? Greedy, aren't you?

Wanting fair gamesmanship is not being greedy.  Quite the opposite, I don't want any special in game treatment for my wallet size or choice to donate to the development cause..   I would much rather outside gifts, such as signed artwork , a artwork book with the devs signature, or a personalized character miniature, a poster, a holo sticker, maybe even an invite to special warframe events at the dev studio.  There is no end to possible outside game rewards.

This is the SECOND topic you have made of this. Grow up seriously. All the items ARE earnable, and Excal prime, Lato prime and the Skana Prime ARE going to become void drops. They Devs did confirm that in a livestream.

Ad hominem does little to add to the conversation and is a disservice to your position.

Fair?  FAIR?  Seriously you are complaining about fairness in regards to the founder's weapons?  I'm near speechless. 

You need to pay exactly NOTHING to experience the entirety of the game.  The founders weapons are simply re-skins and basically visually show you have donated to the cause.

IF this were some kind of competitive PVP game and you could only compete with those weapons, sure point.  But its not and they are far from the ideal weapons. 

Fair?  ... ug how I hate that word sometimes.  I don't feel like giving a lecture right now but maybe i'll have my 7 year old come here and explain that your warped sense of entitlement has completely ruined your understanding of the term fair.

The only gear not earn-able from playing the game is the Founder Rewards stuff, everything else was either a Event Reward Exclusive or earn-able in game.

If something that serves as an emblem of your support of the game is preventing you from buying the founder's pack... Then so be it I guess.

So wait you want to complain that those 3 items aren't fairly accessible, yet you will not invest in getting them because of that very reason? Logic is not with you my friend.

Oh and you're not buying ingame items with the founders package. Those are just benefits. What you're buying is thousands of platinum and a seat on the design council for master and grandmaster. Get your information organized.

I can see that you are having some trouble understanding my point.  and I do ask that you refrain from ad hominem as it does not add to the discussion..

Precisely my point that I will not spend money to gain an unearned in game item that is not accessible to the entire community.

I would gladly donate for the seat on the council, but not as long as it entails an in game item that is not open to the entire community through good gamesmanship and determination.

Fair?  FAIR?  Seriously you are complaining about fairness in regards to the founder's weapons?  I'm near speechless. 

You need to pay exactly NOTHING to experience the entirety of the game.  The founders weapons are simply re-skins and basically visually show you have donated to the cause.

IF this were some kind of competitive PVP game and you could only compete with those weapons, sure point.  But its not and they are far from the ideal weapons. 

Fair?  ... ug how I hate that word sometimes.  I don't feel like giving a lecture right now but maybe i'll have my 7 year old come here and explain that your warped sense of entitlement has completely ruined your understanding of the term fair.

Ad hominem of this sort deflects from the conversation at hand, please refrain from it.

Sounds like mummy and daddy said no to buying the founders xD

Jokes aside, as others have said.. you can earn everything in the game without using platinum and if you want to help the devs out by buying the founders then go work for it, show them that their game is worth your time and money and be thanked by them with what are essentially item skins.

Ad hominem does little to add to the conversation and is a disservice to your position.

Perhaps you should stop complaining about ingame items when they are all accessable anyway, and all will be.

You forget this game is still in BETA, and so is subject to a lot of change.

All your doing when people dislike your idea is saying "oh ad hominem doesn't contribute to the conversation", which is absolute nonesense, as they are trying to make you realise just how silly you sound.

Edited by Stormandreas

I can see that you are having some trouble understanding my point.  and I do ask that you refrain from ad hominem as it does not add to the discussion..

Precisely my point that I will not spend money to gain an unearned in game item that is not accessible to the entire community.

I would gladly donate for the seat on the council, but not as long as it entails an in game item that is not open to the entire community through good gamesmanship and determination.

I understand YOUR point, but you don't understand THEE point, which is not the ingame items. There are enough items that are accessible by all to make up for the !3! that are exclusive. Stop being prideful and get those items if you want them so bad.

Jokes aside, as others have said.. you can earn everything in the game without using platinum and if you want to help the devs out by buying the founders then go work for it, show them that their game is worth your time and money and be thanked by them with what are essentially item skins.

You cannot earn the founder prime items.

Ad hominem of this sort deflects from the conversation at hand, please refrain from it.

An ad hominem is if I were to make a personal attack that has really nothing to do with the argument presented.

Your argument is about fairness and I'm telling you what YOU personally consider to be fair or not, is a little extreme.

There is nothing wrong with people who have paid money into a game to have something special to distinguish them in game.  To complain about it not being fair is childish at best as these items are not game affecting.

I just...just.../sigh

You keep saying that people are using Ad hominems, thus not really not going on the point that is this thread.

In that case

A person does not have to buy the founders hunter and above. They aren't messing anything beside reskins of base things. They are just cosmetic items that do not affect game play. The only thing that they give is a slot for each item, with its own potato, and some fine gold trim. A player can make the base weapons and frame EXACTLY like their primes by using one potato, and one forma. The skana is the only one that does not follow this rule, rather, it is a prime of the Cronus, having the same base damage as it.  

I understand YOUR point, but you don't understand THEE point, which is not the ingame items. There are enough items that are accessible by all to make up for the !3! that are exclusive. Stop being prideful and get those items if you want them so bad.

I want everyone to be able to have access to them if they are determined and play well enough.

The item is meaningless without the sense of accomplishment.