Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Accent Color

TrockBronze

This has bothered me for a while and I was hoping since we got multiple layers to hair that the makeup might be addressed soon as well. Accent color controls not only the eye-shadow but the blush as well. Also the base hair controls the eyelashes. Id like to see these separated, even have the eyebrows on another layer for people who want to dye their hair but not their eyebrows and lashes as well. 

So here in the first image in the creator it looks fine more or less(still would prefer if the eyelashes were black), however in the second image when leaving and turning to some light you can see the problem as the cheeks become highly noticeable. Obviously I could fix the color on the cheeks but then I would loose the color on the eyes. If nothing else can be separated alright, but these two sections ought to be. 

Spoiler

369993A6716DE6B1CAB2DD49284C32D886A6FFC6

Spoiler

60AECE90FB4F4BFB2F3054FA5D56615181A6D3D8

• 4 weeks later...

Seconded. I wanted to use white or green hair with the new hair styles but it gives white and green eyelashes... really hard to make it work. Can't really buy more hairstyles while this is still an issue. That's a damn shame.

Edited by lukaself