Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unnamed Warframe

EnderDragon1324

I was thinking of a warframe that would range in evil specials like Necro. Still haven't come up with a name so I'll let you guys decide that. (Art to come soon after 'how the warframe looks' ideas)

Ability #1: Wither
(Warframe) blasts one enemy with a wither orb, which deals damage over time till the enemy withers away. Still useful in high levels with it maxed out.

Ability #2: Infected Teleport
(Warframe) teleports to a desired foe (or player for trolls xD) and poisons them counteracting armour. Weak but effective.

Ability #3: Dark Barrier
 Creates a wall of Shadows, You can see the enemy behind the wall but enemies can't see you, you can shoot through the wall. this can be used in stealth missions if used before an enemy faces you they will not see you as long as you are behind the wall. enemies will not be alarmed.

Ability #4: Eradicate
(Warframe) will blow up dealing up to 4000 damage per enemy, but (warframe) loses all shields and health drops to 10. More like a last minute solution in defense.

Lemme see what you think. Critisism necessary.

Edited by EnderDragon1324

I know Warframe is a Co-op game and all, but there needs to be something for the lone wolves to enjoy, too.

How about instead of straight up dying, you lose your shields and health instantly becomes 1? If you're not careful, you can die right away anyway, and it doesn't instagib solo players.

True, I didnt think of that.

Ya i know :( srry

Dont get me wrong

but there isnt enough information from what you are telling me to know its effects

from what I can tell it either can:

1. Last longer, more like a fallout dome to gather your shields, get a grip, and get right back into the fray But not allow you to shoot out of it. Kinda like Vor

2. Allow you to shoot out of it, but make it have a shorter duration

Dont get me wrong

but there isnt enough information from what you are telling me to know its effects

from what I can tell it either can:

1. Last longer, more like a fallout dome to gather your shields, get a grip, and get right back into the fray But not allow you to shoot out of it. Kinda like Vor

2. Allow you to shoot out of it, but make it have a shorter duration

Great idea! I'll implement that. thx!

a suggestion for a replacement for ability number 3.

dark curtain:

rasies a wall of dark energy between the player and targeted area. it absorbs all incoming dmg for a duration but can not be shot through. upon destruction/time elapse the darkness causes a dmg red debuff on all enemies and allies withing X m.

a suggestion for a replacement for ability number 3.

dark curtain:

rasies a wall of dark energy between the player and targeted area. it absorbs all incoming dmg for a duration but can not be shot through. upon destruction/time elapse the darkness causes a dmg red debuff on all enemies and allies withing X m.

Cool idea ;D

I think Dark Curtain should be a group utility. Most frames have atleast one in a set.

Dark Curtain: Creates a wall of Shadows, You can see the enemy behind the wall but enemies can't see you, you can shoot through the wall. this can be used in stealth missions if used before an enemy faces you they will not see you as long as you are behind the wall. enemies will not be alarmed.

Infected teleport is too similar to Ash's Teleport. still needs change.

Edited by NBlitZ

I think Dark Curtain should be a group utility. Most frames have atleast one in a set.

Dark Curtain: Creates a wall of Shadows, You can see the enemy behind the wall but enemies can't see you, you can shoot through the wall. this can be used in stealth missions if used before an enemy faces you they will not see you as long as you are behind the wall. enemies will not be alarmed.

Infected teleport is too similar to Ash's Teleport. still needs change.

Thanks for the info and feedback :D ill be sure to change the shield special