Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven challenge: Kill 3 airborne condracs in 5 seconds

damongautama

I have done this now 4 or 5 times. Each time with the riven equipped. I am pretty sure the first time was under five seconds, and definitely sure the last 3 or 4 times. Two of the times I killed 4 just to be sure. At least one time it didn't seem to register other than the kill graphic, as the little get rid of the plains pests counter didn't update and display. 

I have read of others having trouble with the challenge, so I read up on it some to make sure I wasn't missing something. 

Assumptions I am making:

1) I can kill them with a rifle even though it is a pistol riven. Others have even done it with WF abilities so I assume this is okay.

2) That I have to kill the third within five seconds of killing the first. 

3) That airborne just means that they are flying, not that they were on the ground and are within 5 seconds of taking off.

These are all valid for the challenge, right? If so, then there is definitely an error going on in the program somewhere. 

Thank you for your help! Merry Christmas!! 🙂

~ Damon

Okay, I made this work. I shot them with the pistol the unveiled riven was on. Is this the requirement? If so, it really should say so. All my looking around gave every indication that the riven just had to be equipped, and that the riven would mention a specific method if required.

So this particular issue is resolved, but I would still like to know if this is a requirement or just a coincidence. 

Thank you!