Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller inputs both ability and regular button input

BakedCookie

I have run toggle assigned to the circle button (dualshock controller), and it's also it's the third ability when opening up the ability menu with L1. When using the third ability (L1+circle) I will execute the ability and toggle my run as well, it's very annoying and I had to reassign the circle button to gear to avoid it (so far it hasn't opened the gear menu while using the third ability). I was playing Octavia when I noticed it happening.

1 hour ago, PlasmaJedi said:

Just curious, what controller? On my steam controller, the layout is very different, let alone customizable. But using steam controller has it's own flaws.

It's a dualshock 4 controller (ie PS4 controller). And the layout should be customizable regardless of which controller you're using. Don't you cave the "customize controller" option under the controls tab in the pause menu?

Ahh, I meant through Steam. Interestingly, I think Steam's Big Picture Mode (required to configure Steam controller layouts) can also work with other controllers, like Xbox and PS4. It's a really advanced system when using the Steam unit, but I don't know if it's as good with the others. If I were you, I'd give it a try.