The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Just Screwed Up My PC...BIG TIME!

FlusteredFerret

I was trying to complete Octavia's Anthem...and had almost succeeded (was just going round getting rid of the wrong notes).

All of a sudden my computer starts spazzing out. Clicking my LMB anywhere on the game window caused my file explorer window to open twice. Then pressing the WSAD keys caused dozens more windows to open and the game to completely crash.

Not even CTRL-ALT-DELETE could fix this...only hitting the restart button got my PC going again.

However, even the boot-up was screwed up, as Windows no longer recognised my password.

Couple of restarts later I finally got logged back in. Tried restarting the game and the same thing happened immediately after logging back into the game.

This time, (after hitting reset again), the computer tells me there is a problem with Windows and asks if I want to continue booting up, or perform a reset on Windows. I go for the latter option, choosing to at least keep my personal files. However, all the apps / programs I have are uninstalled.

Not the end of the world, as the start-up / install files for most are still in my downloads folder.

I re-install Steam, among other programs...but weirdly Warframe has vanished from my library...Every single other game I've ever bought is still there (albeit requiring installation), but no sign of my beloved space ninja game...

Anyone got any idea what the hell that was all about? Had planned on getting some serious progress made, but now looks like I'm spending most of the day, getting my PC back to where it was.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

About game screwing up the PC...

I having issue after loading screens where my mouse wont load up again, have happened a couple hundred times since the patch when they decided "Disable mouse in loading screen"

Please enable mouse in loading screen, since its mess up and completely disabled the game.

Have forced me alot of times to Alt-f4 the game or force close with the windows client CTRL-ALT-DEL

Pritty much what happens, since you cant move/see mouse in loading screen.
- Once your in the game you cannot use your mouse since the game decided to disabled it during loading screen, the only way to enable it is to ALT-F4 and "reconnect to squad".

Happens when Joining or completing mission. --- very annoying

Edited by SevenSinsofHell