Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Colour Bug

(NSW)0BL1V10N

I recently bought Nidus and he is AMAZING so far. Only one problem. No matter which colours I choose to customize Nidus, the parts of him that "open up" when he mutates stay the same, default, pink and grey colour. Even if I change all colours to black, the top of his head, parts of his legs and arms and the side of his torso are still pink and grey.

How can I fix this?

FeWePYp.jpgPtMqgS8.jpg

I was so happy when I found this post.  Not because I'm happy to see a bug, but because it affirms I'm not a crazy person and other people are having the same problem, does anyone have a fix yet? Or is this just gonna fly under the radar...?

i had emailed DE about it and i was advised to post it here on this forum, so not sure if it will be fixed or much people realizes it due to not much people uses or main nidus. but so far as i can see from everyone who had a nidus its the same issue. so hope DE will notice and fix in the next hot fix

I worked it out that it's the mutation part of his skin which has no options to change it (will always be brown skin and pinky/purple bulbous bits) along with the extra helmet which only shows purple/mauve skin and grey spikes. If it has option to change it or it defaulted onto another colour option, that would work to make it consistent and looking good. This is on default only as don't have deluxe skin to examine. 

• 2 weeks later...