Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Host Migrations leading to MANY lost rewards doing Fortuna Bounties

AceWolffian

Yesterday and today I've been getting host migrations about halfway through bounties in Vallis. I was able to do bounties fine earlier today but the problem arised again. I've searched for some posts about this but haven't seen any on this specifically. I don't know if there are current server issues but I see the "Server Not Responding" tag during these migrations. At one point a host migration occurred where I was the only one left in the mission. That "Server Not Responding" tag was constantly popping up during that mission and no one was able to join even though I barely started the bounty. 

Anyone having this issue? My internet connection is fine so I'm at a loss here.

20 hours ago, AceWolffian said:

At one point a host migration occurred where I was the only one left in the mission. That "Server Not Responding" tag was constantly popping up during that mission.

Maybe the problem is your connection. open command prompt and do: ping google.com -t  (ctrl+c to stop later) Any ping spikes or drops while having "Network not responding"?

Unlike 3 or more players in squad, any loss of connection in 2 player squad will almost always keep both players in mission, now in separate sessions like if "Leave Squad" was used.

20 hours ago, AceWolffian said:

... host migration occurred ... and no one was able to join even though I barely started the bounty.

Host migration during bounty might have a bug, forever can't invite and no matchmaking, until returned to Fortuna or Orbiter.

But if not bugged and able to open invite menu (open menu and press "+" at top left) without blocking it with objective complete popup, "Server Not Responding" might be a poor connection problem that might not allow anyone to join.