The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban: the new Nyx

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

9 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

To be fair Vauban is old war tech. The Corpus are much more modern & their grenades are reverse engineered from Sentients & Void Tower tech...

Ole Vauban is just...out of date....

This is very true. People always talk about him being out of date and the new corpus units just push that idea home. Ive tried to compare the new bounce grenades to his own but I dont ever recall Vauban's grenades doing damage like that, or being placeable on someone (Tesla is another story). The fact that a moa who hit me with them can throw more then 1 at once also kinda hurts a bit. 😂

Edited by zen625

1 hour ago, zen625 said:

This is very true. People always talk about him being out of date and the new corpus units just push that idea home. Ive tried to compare the new bounce grenades to his own but I dont ever recall Vauban's grenades doing damage like that, or being placeable on someone (Tesla is another story). The fact that a moa who hit me with them can throw more then 1 at once also kinda hurts a bit. 😂

Vauban needs to have his 56k modem replaced with Orokin Fiber Optics, his grenades need to be completely put out of production & replaced by state of the art Corpus Grenades with upgradable schematics & firmware, and while we're at it...

Vauban probably needs to scrap his passive armor increase with a good ole corpus personal shield or just out on a suit of Grineer Bombard armor....

Something that can take a hit. 🤣

That bombard comment hits to close to home for me. I dont know why but bombards just LOVE to shoot me while in a Vortex. I think I may post a youtube vid showing 2 standing in a Vortex (yes STANDING upright in a Vortex) launching rockets at me as I try to figure out why the Bastille also in effect isn't doing its job. Its times like that where your cursing the low defensive options you have that you really, REALLY feel hes outdated. 

Hahahaha. I'm sorry.

And uh...I know about them Bombards. They laugh at many Warframe powers to be honest so don't feel bad.

Although they openly mock Vauban.

They also laugh at Wukong, Banshee, Atlas, Garuda, Gara, Volt, Frost, and even Valkyr.

If only all Grineer were built like that. They might be one scary military power...