Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea For Increase Gameplay Difficulty By Not Only Increase Enemies Health And Damage

cary2010haha

Enemy growing system is really important, but only health , damage & armor?

health , damage & armor is meaning less,  rushing ppl still rushing, if not defence missions, those huge health creatures totally useless.

My idea is adding Aim speed growing.

very simple , if a LVL1 grineer need 3 second to aim, in lvl 60 it take 3*(1/60"level grown") =0.05 second
is just a simple , of cuz most of u can't do a react faster than 0.21sec.
the level grown fact can be change, i didn't say lvl 60 grineer must take 0.05 second to aim

So, now who still want to try to rush out carelessly ? Without radar and recon rush out is = get hit immediate.

This sounds like a fake/cheap difficulty increase. Level 100, 200, and higher mobs, for those running Void Tier III or going to high defense waves and survival times, will instantly aim at you with their already incredibly accurate guns and high damage and wipe you out faster than you can blink.

Instant Napalms, Heavy Gunners, and Rail-Gun MOAs anyone?

you can take cover, walls boxes , many things you can use to stop a bullet that towards you.

even the AI knows that

And plz DE make the final mission in every big update have extreme difficulty, enemy have 3-4 times speeds , shots CD, super quick Aim speed, make players feel they're cheesing with deep blue but not shooting piece of wood. Pve doesn't means lower difficulty compare to Pvp.

Edited by Cary2010haha

This sounds like a fake/cheap difficulty increase. Level 100, 200, and higher mobs, for those running Void Tier III or going to high defense waves and survival times, will instantly aim at you with their already incredibly accurate guns and high damage and wipe you out faster than you can blink.

you can take cover, walls boxes , many things you can use to stop a bullet that towards you.

even the AI knows that

Frankly, it's still numerical increase in one particular stat. Not much different from damage increase and take away the fast-paced nature of the game. Actually, we did have the same stuff happened in the beginning of U7. The game simply turned into cover shooter without cover mechanic.

The community reaction was not good, to put it mildly.

Wait for the Captain class enemy in U10.

Frankly, it's still numerical increase in one particular stat. Not much different from damage increase and take away the fast-paced nature of the game. Actually, we did have the same stuff happened in the beginning of U7. The game simply turned into cover shooter without cover mechanic.

The community reaction was not good, to put it mildly.

Wait for the Captain class enemy in U10.

no, it didn't, at U7 just increased enemy levels, their aim speed still S#&$, make most type of mission can just rush and complete, too easy....

And what i want is not make every map hard like S#&$, just the highest lvl map pre faction . They should hard like hell.

Edited by Cary2010haha

Although I agree the game needs something to make it harder, aim speed isn't really the answer. Quite simply, we just need more advanced enemies with a lot more presence on the field. Right now pretty much most things just shoot and that's pretty much it. Barely any traps, pressure or area denial capabilities (the sort of things that prevents rushing).

Of course I'm also completely against hard CC. Have to give us the ability to avoid danger without being destroyed after a single mistake.

Edited by Liacu

Do T3 defence.

this game is more than defecne, just use defence to proof difficulty is meaning less, if i want challenge  but i don't have alot of time, why not make a map starts with enough difficulty?

"health , damage & armor is meaning less,  rushing ppl still rushing, if not defence missions, those huge health creatures totally useless" watch the second line.

"health , damage & armor is meaning less,  rushing ppl still rushing, if not defence missions, those huge health creatures totally useless" watch the second line.

I have no idea what makes you think aimbotting would stop rushers... how many bullets would it take to down a frame? How many seconds would I be in their line of sight? If I'm really rushing, I'm on a loki (invisibility), so the answer is 0.

This suggesting would do nothing for 'rushing'. You're just adding to the difficulty of new players that are finding it hard to get basic mods like serration, hornet strike and redirection.

If you just want to satisfy your own ego, go play nightmare in pluto with no mods.

with no mod i can still complete T3 raid mission , thats why AI should have faster aim speed, make players stop rush before have plan.

Hiding in globe doesn't count.

You had an idea, not a good one, but an idea nonetheless. You proposed the idea to the community. The community told you it was not a good idea. Suck it up and move on. There's no reason to get into shouting matches over it.

This suggesting would do nothing for 'rushing'. You're just adding to the difficulty of new players that are finding it hard to get basic mods like serration, hornet strike and redirection.

i am not, i asking is a Aim speed grow system, easier on start, extreme hard at the end.  How it affect difficult of getting basic mods like serration, hornet strike and redirection?They all can farm form LVL 1-30 maps