The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Avatar

LegofanPC

I believe all prime avatars came from a bug where when you reset your account, you received every available avatar, including ones regular members weren't supposed to get. So, it's not obtainable anymore, from what I have heard; someone correct me if I am wrong.

Frost Prime Blueprints were given out im one of the first event weekends. Nowaday, you can get the Forst Prime Blueprint very rarely in a T3 Raid or Extermination from the Void. The 3 Parts, Chassis, Helmet and Systems, can also be found in the Void from T2 and T3 Raids and Exterminations.

Frost Prime (forum avatar) was given through a bug with the account reset. Everyone that reset was given all of the existing avatars at the time, primes included. Normally these are reserved for GM's.

Frost Prime (warframe) is built from components found in void missions (raid and exterminate, generally T2 and T3) as well as the overall blueprint which is a void reward from the same place. (Blueprint was given out as an event reward a while back as well)

Frost Prime (forum avatar) was given through a bug with the account reset. Everyone that reset was given all of the existing avatars at the time, primes included. Normally these are reserved for GM's.

They aren't reserved for GM's. I have neither FP or EP avatars.