Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Pricing

MinorThreat23

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)xstatic900 said:

3k is too high.  However, Rubico rivens are the most desired right now, and you did get a solid roll there.  1K is more realistic, but you might be able to sell it for more.

So maybe 2k? I would try to sell it right now but I'm chat banned for a week.

Edited by MinorThreat23

If you wanted to post here on the forums trade Im sure you could get about 2k for it if you were patient and re-posted everyday but realistically, I'd say 1200-1500p would be your best price point. If it had a Negative stat to boost the other positive stats, 3k might be more likely.

Gl out there!

1 minute ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

If you wanted to post here on the forums trade Im sure you could get about 2k for it if you were patient and re-posted everyday but realistically, I'd say 1200-1500p would be your best price point. If it had a Negative stat to boost the other positive stats, 3k might be more likely.

Gl out there!

Ok thanks!

2 minutes ago, MinorThreat23 said:

Ok thanks!

Have you started Eidolon farming on the plains yet?

If no, you might want to hold onto that riven for awhile and use it for yourself. 

With the right frame combo' it makes killing Eidolons trivial and farming sentient cores for standing a breeze, even solo.

If you find it doesn't fit your playstyle then no harm, no foul. The prices won't be dropping anytime soon. :wink: