Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Several Issues related to Baruuk's Elude.

es3ado

1) Lasers from Orokin Death Orbs damage Baruuk even though he is channeling Elude and not attacking.
Of course, this also means that those lasers can't be used to erode your "edge" meter.
Is this intended or not? If it is, why?

2) Grineer units on Ramparts do not shoot at Baruuk when he is channeling Elude but all the other units around will do. 
Again, why?

3) Ghoul Devourer's charge attack can still target Baruuk and knock him down even though he is channeling Elude and not attacking.
This is not a major problem but is really annoying and not consistent with how similar attacks from other units behave with Elude.

4) Kavats attacking enemy units interrupt Elude as if Baruuk was the one attacking.
Since we have no control over pets attacking enemy units nor there is any way for use to prevent them to do so, why would this be necessary?
I understand that this is a potential way to AFK but pets do not do significant damage and Baruuk still get damaged by environmental and AoE damage. He'll get killed by a toxin cloud, a rocket explosion or a pulsing mine from an Osprey if left unattended.

Edited by es3ado
Typos

2 hours ago, es3ado said:

Grineer units on Ramparts do not shoot

Grineer fails to shoot while on Rampart happens to me as well. No Baruuk. No abilities used. It just happens nearly all the time since maybe a few weeks ago. I don't yet have Baruuk to see some of other possible problems.

En 2/1/2019 a las 14:22, sam686 dijo:

Grineer fails to shoot while on Rampart happens to me as well. No Baruuk. No abilities used. It just happens nearly all the time since maybe a few weeks ago. I don't yet have Baruuk to see some of other possible problems.

Ah...
Good to know it's not Baruuk but something else.
That said, I have found out more issues. 

• Vombalyst shots phase through Baruuk's body when Elude is being channeled but he still get damaged by them. 
  • Grinner units wielding Ignis can damage Baruuk when Elude is being channeled.
  • Kuva Jesters seem to be able to damage Baruuk when Elude is being channeled.
  • Kuva Guardians seem to be able to damage Baruuk when Elude is being channeled.
  • Grineer Shield Lancers can damage and knock you down with their shield bash but their regular melee attack (which is also a shield bash) does nothing when Elude is being channeled.