Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My List Of Small Additions And Changes To The Game!add Your Own!

SniffYoBunnies

I´ll go straight to the point if you so please

1.MY MOST WISHED FOR!:If you sell an Akimbo secondary,it should only sell one and that one you´d sell would be rank 30,you´d then be left with the other one wich you migh´ve leveled to rank 4 or so....

2.Change the forward "roll" to a flip

3.The new temporary addition of having all mods for all weapons is a bit tedious.What about coloring the mods that are already installed into one weapon so you know that you´re installing a mod wich is on another one.

4.ACHIEVEMENTS!

5.I´d like to see some special holo-tags for Closed Beta and Alpha attenders.

6.Please remove the jump boost you get from wallrunning

7.The Dual Zoren should have their stats switched with the Fangs.I don´t see how mini-axes can swing faster than daggers.

8.Commands for sentinels.Only simple ones like "Cease Fire!" and "Stay here" and "Come to me"

9.Remove the small knockback you get when blocking a mellee attack,and make it block like 80% dmg

-From me,these are all of the small suggestions I feel would find a good place in Warframe!Submit your own,if you want!

Collection threads are hard to process and low in value, because they cover concepts already part of other threads. I suggest you take your ideas, add to existing discussions/feedback and leave this thread behind. Think about efficiency here - if you read every user's feedback collection, you' have to read a lot more than if you divide the content by topics - the core of what feedback is for. Since you don't have any drawn-out or detailed items on your list, this hardly warrants a thread.

Additionally, no, please don't add your own here - add them to respective discussions and keep the signal clean. Adding anything here is just a recipe to be ignored.

Just my two cents.

I´ll go straight to the point if you so please

1.MY MOST WISHED FOR!:If you sell an Akimbo secondary,it should only sell one and that one you´d sell would be rank 30,you´d then be left with the other one wich you migh´ve leveled to rank 4 or so....

2.Change the forward "roll" to a flip

3.The new temporary addition of having all mods for all weapons is a bit tedious.What about coloring the mods that are already installed into one weapon so you know that you´re installing a mod wich is on another one.

4.ACHIEVEMENTS!

5.I´d like to see some special holo-tags for Closed Beta and Alpha attenders.

6.Please remove the jump boost you get from wallrunning

7.The Dual Zoren should have their stats switched with the Fangs.I don´t see how mini-axes can swing faster than daggers.

8.Commands for sentinels.Only simple ones like "Cease Fire!" and "Stay here" and "Come to me"

9.Remove the small knockback you get when blocking a mellee attack,and make it block like 80% dmg

-From me,these are all of the small suggestions I feel would find a good place in Warframe!Submit your own,if you want!

1) Disagree, i think it makes more sense in the current system for dual to be a weapon in and of itself.

2) Some more streamlining of the movement would be nice

3) DISAGREE !! Being able to set up all mods for all weapons ONCE and then being able to change loadouts without needing to take time to piss about with every single mod is the least tedious change they've made yet !

4) Theyre already in their way.

5) They already have their Braton vandals, nothing else really needed.

6) Absolutely NOT ! I love this as a neat little trick for getting around the map faster using acrobatics instead of a silly weapon exploit.

7) The fangs are already faster than the dual zoren... I think you may have that confused.

8) Whilst more sentinel interaction would be cool, I dont know how they'd impliment it into the UI especially in a way that'd be controller friendly

9) Block is going to get an overhaul completely in how it works.