Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Gallium

BramBlackmon

Question

I have a pretty good ideal of where to look for it considering every planet is marked with the resources it drops.

But So Far I've done every single Mission in Mars and not gotten a single one. I tend to play solo when I farm with a loot radar on so I don't miss any containers. So it's not a matter of passing things over. Though I will admit, I only gave things a once through.

So, where is the best place to go to farm for Gallium. Or for that matter, as I don't doubt that it will come up again in the future, rare drops in general?

6 answers to this question

idk why but, tho Mars have Gallium listed as one of its drop, Uranus is much more easier to get this material from, esp the boss in Uranus system in Titania

and yes they are in "rare" materials category, along with Control Module, Morphics, Neural Sensors, Neurodes, and Orokin Cell (Orokin Cell is pretty easy despite being a rare material)

rare materials aren't restricted to boss drop only, but, it's advised to hunt down the boss from the respective system because they have the highest drop rate for those materials

Edited by Adagio

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to have to farm him anyway for Mag so this is a good chance to kill two birds with one stone.

While I still have an active thread I might as well ask another question that has occoured to me.

as far as blueprints are concerned, are the blueprints themselves single use items? Or do they have multiple uses provided you can acquire the appropriate materials?

Gallium, Neural Sensors, Control Modules etc. only drop from the system bosses. (Assassination missions.)

AFAIK.

No, this is not the case.

They can come from breakables/boxes/containers/mobs, too.

I've gotten Neural Sensor from a Toxic as well as a Control Module from one of those small hexagon stack breakables.

Of course, they're way more common on system bosses.

About Gallium.

Go for Mars boss. Easier to kill, by far.

In fact, if you're responsive enough, it's actually possible to use Dual Zorens and melee-lock him to death.

Careful cuz he sometimes bypasses this AI issue and manages to go invisible.

All else fails, just get a squad. This boss was not meant to survive ganking.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn