Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magus Repair not working

Aviarium

I invested 100k Vox Solaris Standing to build an R3 Magus Repair, went into a mission to test it out.

"On Void Mode: Heal Warframes within 20m by 10% Health/2."

The Inaros i had in my group did not get healed at all. when i was in voide mode far away or directly next to him. Also no difference when he was in operator mode and i was right next to his frame in void mode - no healing. The Text mentiones "Warfames", the plural form, so it should work on teammates and not only on my own frame.

6 hours ago, Aviarium said:

I invested 100k Vox Solaris Standing to build an R3 Magus Repair, went into a mission to test it out.

"On Void Mode: Heal Warframes within 20m by 10% Health/2."

The Inaros i had in my group did not get healed at all. when i was in voide mode far away or directly next to him. Also no difference when he was in operator mode and i was right next to his frame in void mode - no healing. The Text mentiones "Warfames", the plural form, so it should work on teammates and not only on my own frame.

Tried it earlier with an Inaros in group. He did not receiving healing from Magus Repair (r3), but did receive healing from Rejuvenation. I haven't noticed any healing on my own warframe either, but that could be my own stupidity.

Also, there is no indication that the Repair is actually working on team-mates, which makes it frustrating to know if it actually does work or not.

I was going to write a post about Magus Repair.

It appears that Magus Repair works in Simulacrum and in Fortuna (Vallis).

However, when I tried to use it in the normal missions (in the solar map), Magus Repair doesn't work at all (No self-healing and teammate-healing).

Magus Elevate does work in a normal mission so I assume that there is something wrong with Magus Repair that prevent us from healing ourselves during a normal mission.

1 minute ago, L.Acidophilus said:

I was going to write a post about Magus Repair.

It appears that Magus Repair works in Simulacrum and in Fortuna (Vallis).

However, when I tried to use it in the normal missions (in the solar map), Magus Repair doesn't work at all (No self-healing and teammate-healing).

Magus Elevate does work in a normal mission so I assume that there is something wrong with Magus Repair that prevent us from healing ourselves during a normal mission.

Thanks for the input. Hopefully someone in the Dev.Team will see this and take a look into it, or give an official response.

2 hours ago, SyBuhr said:

Also, there is no indication that the Repair is actually working on team-mates, which makes it frustrating to know if it actually does work or not.

I tested it out with my friends in Simulacrum, and Magus Repair does heal my teammate.

However, like what I just stated, Magus Repair doesn't work during the normal mission (missions in the solar map) -- No self-healing and teammate healing.

I haven't tested it with my friend when we are in Vallis, Fortuna though, but It seems like Magus Repair does self-heal in Vallis, Fortuna.

Despite the Hotfix 24.2.7.1, it still seems as though magus repair works only in Fortuna and the Simulacrum. Anyone been able to verify it is working outside of those missions?

Tested it again as Client and host on Star-chart and it works, so I'm just an idiot.

Edited by SyBuhr
Adjusted post to not be mis-leading.