Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion On Stealth Attacks

Renkai141

Are stealth attacks even worth it now?

I have a dual heat swords that I can just run up to the opponent(infested charger perhaps). And, slide and slice- and it dies in 1 shot.

I use my stealth just because I notice how cool it looks, and it only does like 20% of the damage.

My heats are build dmg/piercing and speed(and charge)- not really critical. But, it has been happening to all the other stealth attacks- it just made them completely useless when I can just walk in there and kill them with no cut scene. Now, why do I care? Well because, it doesn't seem as much worth it, plus is harder to do stealth missions when you can't be silent and the blood is gushing everywhere.

Thoughts? Open my eyes to something, I'm not very sure if it's that "useless". I know they said they(digital xtreme, or scott to be presize). That he did not want it to be exploitable, but I think the balance in that is that, if you mess up even once- it's over. Specially without the "new" stealth system. I want to know you thoughts regarding this or the whole stealth kill system overall.

I would like to happen that it can become a 1 hit k.o(always), or just some sort of mechanic.

1 hit K.O? I'll just buy an unranked Skana and murder some Grineer on Phobos.

1 hit K.O? I'll just buy an unranked Skana and murder some Grineer on Phobos.

Well yea, you kinda do earn yourself something from at least being sneaky and it does take time for the stealth. But, like I said that's not the only choice there is,or something else that comes into mind. Just don't confuse what I said-thanks.